22! Safe word!

Your p.o.v

"Yes I'll play."

"Good girl" -Neteyam

I hear quiet whispers before feeling someone pound their dick into my entrance. I moan and grip the sand into my fist. I feel them grip my waist. Thrusting hard into me, arching my back more. I guess it's my turn to guess which one it is. Feeling one of them thrust into me again. Moan even louder, thinking my answer through. It's really hard to fucking tell.

"Aonung?"

I hear both of them stay quiet. I feel a hand slam hard down on my ass. I scream and grip the sand even harder.

"Wrong answer princess" -Neteyam

Feeling another hand slam down on my ass. I clench the sand even more.

"I think she can handle more than that, don't you Neteyam?" -Aonung

"Yes, I do." -Neteyam

Feeling another hand slam down on my ass. Feeling more hits slam down on my ass. Feeling tears come into my eyes.

"Please"

I sniff and turn my head to look at them. Tears roll down my face even more.

"Please no more"

Both males look at me, Neteyam slams his dick into me. I moan and arch my back even more. He starts thrusting in and out of me fast and rough. Moaning more and more from pleasure. My vision gets blurry by tears.

I start to sob and whine from the mix of pain and pleasure. Feeling myself reaching my climax. I tighten around Neteyam. He grips my waist harder than before. I'm pretty sure my waist is going to be bruised.

"N-Neteyam"

I moan his name while gripping the sand even more. Feeling the sand flow out from in between my fingers.

"Neteyam~"

Moaning his name once again before cumming all over his dick. Feeling Neteyam pull out of my entrance and cumming all over my back. I feel my body fall onto the ground. Breathing fast and heavy. Aonung smiles and pulls my ass back into the air. I whimper and whine. Looking at Aonung,

"Please Aonung. No more."

Aonung slaps my ass hard feeling my ass burn from the sting. I scream. Neteyam gets infront of me and place his hand over my mouth.

"Shh princess you don't want people hearing you be a slut for us do you princesses?" -Neteyam

I don't even get a chance to answer, I feel Aonung thrust hard into my entrance. Feeling my inside clench around him.

"H-hol-holy h-hell"

My voice is muffled by Neteyam's hand. Aonung thrust hard into me. I place my hand on top of Neteyam's hand. He looks down at me, looking back at him with teary eyes. Tears running down my face even more. Feeling Aonung deep inside of me. Neteyam removes his hand from my mouth. Droll and silva is all over his hand.

"Aonung please st-stop"

Aonung slaps my ass hard I arch my back and push myself closer against him. Why is my body wanting more when I'm receiving pain? Getting snap out of my thoughts when Neteyam kisses my lips hard. I kiss him back with the same force. Feeling his tongue brush against my lips. I open my mouth for him. Feeling Aonung thrust going faster hitting my g-spot over and over again. My moans get muffled by Neteyam's mouth. Clenching around Aonung.

"That's it baby girl cum for me" -Aonung

I moan once again and cum all over his dick, he does the same as Neteyam and pull out of me cumming all over my ass and back. I fall back down, which cause me to fall down onto the ground. My whole bottom half of my body is numb. Sniffing and sitting up. My ass hurts to even sit on it. I sniff again and wipe my tears off of my face. 

Aonung pulls me close to him. I sniff and shove my face into his chest. He starts rubbing my back, Neteyam grabs my clothes. He kisses my shoulder and the side of my neck.

"Baby can I dress you?"

I stay silent and I wanted to think but my mind is blank. Neteyam sits me up and he turns me around towards him.

"Princess let me put your top on."

I nod and he slides my top onto me. He starts tying the strings to my top. Aonung looks at the ocean, he place his hand down into the water. Getting some water onto his hand, he starts washimg the cum off of my back.

"Can you stand up for me?" -Aonung

I nod and stand up. Neteyam starts placing my bottoms onto me. I feel Aonung start rubbing my ass with cool water. He kisses my lower back. Neteyam and Aonung starts getting dressed.

"Oh shit. She's in sub space" -Aonung

I don't say anything I just throw him a confused look.

"If she is in sub space we can't take her to dinner. We don't know how long she could be like that and what if she slips into little space?" -Neteyam

Both males look at me for a moment.

"Princess can you speak for me?" -Neteyam

Im silent for the longest moment before speaking.

"Hold me.. please"

I say with a shakey voice. Both males rush over to me. Neteyam is behind me while Aonung is Infront of me. They both are close to me. My head starts to rest on Aonung chest. Feeling their body heat against me.

"I'm so tired"

"I know baby but have to stay awake and try to focus until the dinner is over?" -Neteyam

Neteyam starts to kiss my shoulder

"But my butt hurts"

Aonung chuckles and kiss the top of my head.

"I'll rub that ass of yours when the dinner is over deal?"

I stay quiet and nod at him.

Author: Wow long ass chapter thanks so much for reading