45. Came back.

Aonung p.o.v

We head out to rescue Neteyam. He should have just came home with his brother. But knowing Neteyam he knew they would have found our home. The demon ship never stops. Its been almost 2 years since the Sully's came to live with us. The demon ship keeps coming back every single time.

Neteyam knew if he didn't distract them they would come to our village. He wouldn't have risked Yn health. Especially her being pregnant and all. We approach the demon ship. Ready to battle. Neteyam is tied on the ship with a gun to his head.

'Oh shit'

Is all my mind can think of before charging into battle.

··· 

"Neteyam!"

Lo'ak shouts. I swim over as fast as I could. He is holding his hand on his chest.

"I'm shot."

I grab Neteyam arm and yank him into my ilu. Swimming to a rock. Lo'ak, Tsireya, and I pull him into the rock. I turn him over. There is no exit wound. He won't bleed out from both sides. I place my hands on his chest. Applying as much pressure as I could to his chest. He is breathing fast and heavy.

Jake and Neytiri show up. I keep my hands on his wound. Jake goes to push me out of the way but I hiss at him. Keeping my body in place. Jake is shocked with my reaction to this.

"There is no exit wound."

I turn my head to Neytiri.

"Im taking your Ikran."

Neytiri raise a brow up at me.

"That thing is faster then the ilu. I can get him back to my mother before he bleeds out. That fucking demon has Kiri and Tuk. Jake I need you to kill him, that demon better not be alive when you get back to the village."

Hearing Neteyam gasp. My attention turns to him.

"I got you Neteyam. You have to hold on for Yn and our kid. You have to buddy."

I pick him up and hold him close. Carrying him to the ikran. Neytiri moves out my way. I know ikran is loyal to their riders. But this ikran seems to know what is going on here. I attach the bond and start flying home. Hearing a war cry from Neytiri and Jake.

I ride all the way home as fast as I could. Telling Neteyam to hold on just a little longer. I would have to keep glancing down to make sure he is still breathing. He is but barely. He is fighting for his life.

I finally fly down into the village. Getting help from some of the tribe members. We rush Neteyam into a hut. I yell at one of the women to go get my mother. The women tries to tell me something but I keep yelling at her to go get my mom. She finally obeys and leaves.

My mom walks into the hut. Some of the women already started surgery. I want to rush to Yn and tell her what had happen. But I can't. That could affect her pregnancy. My mom rush over to Neteyam side. Already ordering people to get stuff she will need. My hands are covered in Neteyam blood. My mom eyes look down at my hands.

"Clean your hands and go to Yn."

"I can't. That can affect her pregnancy if she gets stressed out."

I watch my mother inhale a hard breath. She grabs some of the stuff from the women. Already started to help Neteyam wound. Neteyam is barely awake.

"Yn had her babies moments ago. You need to go now. Clean up first."

My heart drops. 'Babies?' More then one? I question myself. Trying to get my thoughts straight. I hear Neteyam shout what. My mom keeps him down. Giving him orders to try and stay calm.

"Aonung, go!"

She shouts at me. I take off running right away. Heading towards the hut. I stop at a near by hut and clean off my hands. I'll explain to whoever lives here why there is blood in their hut when I get back. I make my way into my hut. Seeing yn laying in bed. She has two babies on her chest. They are all sleep soundly. I fall to my knees once I get to her bed side.

I wasn't here. She did this all by herself. I think to myself. I start remembering when I told myself I would be here when our babies was gonna be born. My baby girl looks just like me. Her light skin match right along with mine. My son looks just like Neteyam. Dark skin only thing. Different from Neteyam is the light streaks in his skin.

I move my hand to hers. Holding her hand. I watch her turn her head to look at me. I place my other hand on the side of her head.

"Baby.."

Her voice is soft and quiet. She is tired I can tell.

"I'm here Darling-.."

I feel the tears come into my eyes.

"I'm right here."

I continued. She gives me a smile. Her face change a little. She looks around the room. She must be look for Neteyam. Her eye brows pinch together. Then worry wash over her face.

"Where is Neteyam."

She asked with worry in her voice. I choice to lie to her. I have to. She just had not one but two babies. She needs her rest. Not to worry. I give her the best smile I could come up with.

"He is okay baby. He is talking with my mom."

I watch her eyes slowly start to close.

"We have to name them."

I glance down at our babies.

"We will name them. Rest right now Darling."

She nods and slowly went to sleep. I stand up and leave the hut. Going to go see Neteyam.

_________________________________________
DONE