31! Watch!?

Your p.o.v

I have my legs wide open. Worried that the wrong person is going to walk in and see me like this. Aonung sees my anxiety, he makes sure all gaps are closed. He makes sure to take down the flap on the side of the hut and bring it down.

Feeling myself relax. Aonung walks over to me and runs his hand from my knee down to my inner thigh. I lean my head back arching my back some from just the smallest touch.

"You should've know I wouldn't have let anyone see you. All of you belongs to Neteyam and I." -Aonung

I look at him, feeling his hand remove from my inner thigh.

"Please Aonung."

He gives me a evil grin.

"Don't tell me your going to be impatient darling." -Aonung

He leans down pressing his body on top of mine. He brushes some of my hair out of my face.

"Neteyam will be here soon my darling. " -Aonung

He removes himself from my body. I waited there for what it felt like hours. Aonung watch me move around. Watching me struggle to not touch myself or close my legs.

Final the door opens and Neteyam walks into the hut. He hasn't noticed me yet. He sets his spear down, Aonung stays quiet. Not taking his eyes off of me. Neteyam finally notice me on the bed.

His eyes staring at my body, he walks over to the bed and place his hand on my lower abdomen. His eyes darken with lust. He slowly moves his hand down. Pressing his thumb on my clit.

"So fucking beautiful like this-" -Neteyam

He turns his glaze towards Aonung. Aonung gives him a grin. He stands up and walks over to the side of Neteyam. Both males look down at me.

"Daddy Neteyam and Daddy Aonung has a good ring to it no?"

Both males eyes are filled with lust. Watching their eyes darken with desire. Neteyam thumb press harder down onto my clit. I arch my back, I move my hand down to touch Neteyam hand. Aonung grabs my other hand. Placing it hard by my side.

"No, darling" -Aonung

He lets go of my hand.

"Princess reach up and grips that pillow behind you. Don't let it go until Aonung or I tell you too." -Neteyam

I do has I'm told. Reaching behind me and gripping the pillow behind my head.

"Such a good fucking girl." - Aonung

Hearing that praise come out of his mouth makes me more wet than before.

"What's your safe word princess?" -Neteyam

"Yovo"

Neteyam and Aonung smiles down at me. I watch Neteyam get down on his knees in front of me. He is placing his head between my legs. Kissing my inner thighs. Trying to move my hips to where I need him the most. Neteyam grips my hips and looks up at me.

"Stay still princess." - Neteyam

"I whine and stop moving my hips. Neteyam continues to place soft kisses up and down my thighs. Aonung goes and sits in the chair he was sitting into before.

He leans back watching Neteyam eat me out. Neteyam kisses my v-line. Teasing me.

"Please Neteyam."

"So its just Neteyam now?" -Neteyam

Couldn't help myself from letting out a small giggle.

"Daddy Neteyam"

"Yes princess" -Neteyam