44. Fuck Neteyam!

Your p.o.v.

Neteyam and Lo'ak has been gone for what it seems like hours. I'm walking back and forth in Neytiri and Jake Sully hut. I'm biting my nails. Tonowari, Ronal, Aonung, Tsireya, Rotxo, Kiri, and Tuktirey are here too.

"Darling calm down. They probably went out on a hunt."

I stop walking, turning my head to look at him. He is worried too. I can tell. I'm a lot of things, but I'm not stupid.

"Do not tell me to calm down. I do not need to calm down. I have every right to worry."

I look at Ronal she is pregnant too. She is only 4 months though. She looks hella amazing. Hearing footsteps running into our hut. Lo'ak shows up at the entrance. Tsireya runs and hugs him tightly. He hugs her back.

"Where is Neteyam?!"

I shout. Causing Tsireya to let go of Lo'ak sooner then she wanted too. Lo'ak looks at his father and mother before turning his attention back to me.

"Speak Lo'ak!"

I shout.

"The sky people got him."

My heart sinks into my stomach.

"What!"

Jake says, walking closer to Lo'ak.

"We need to go get him!"

I whistle, calling for an ilu. Aonung grabs my arm. Pulling me back some. Everyone else is already gearing up and getting ready for battle.

"You stay here."

Aonung tells me in a serious tone.

"No I need to go. Neteyam needs me."

I pull my arm from Aonung. He grabs me again. Cuffing my face.

"You are 7 months pregnant. You can have this baby at any moment in time. You need to stay here!"

"But-"

"He is right Yn. We can't risk your health or the baby."

Ronal tells me. I look down. Aonung kiss my forehead.

"I'll bring him back home. I promise darling."

Aonung grab my neck lightly. But also making sure his grip is firm though. I look up at him. He kiss my lips hard before running off. Ronal stays with me. Everyone leaves.

···

Hours had pass and no one has came back. I can't stay still. Ronal does her best to calm my nerves, but nothing works. Ronal left to go do something for a tribe member. The worse thoughts come to my head. I worry for Neteyam and Aonung. I pray to the great mother that they stay safe. I feel a sharp pain come to my lower stomach. Screaming in pain. I lean down cuffing my lower stomach.

"What is happening?"

Feeling something warm run down my legs. I look at my inner thighs and legs. Watching blood run down my legs and thighs. I scream again when I feel another sharp pain rush through my stomach again. Ronal runs into the hut along with some other women.

"Yn lay down."

I do as I'm told right away. No questions asked. She exams my lower half. I'm not embarrassed. Not even a little bit. Sarcasm right now isn't the best way to go. Ronal looks at one of the women that came in with her.

"Go get me water, a cloth, a knife, and bark."

The women listens and runs out of the hut.

"What why?"

I question, trying to set up. Ronal push me back down.

"You are in labor Yn. This baby is coming."

'Fucking Aonung jinxed me. That fucker. I'm gonna shove my foot up his ass when I see him.' I think to myself, the realization hit me hard though. This baby is coming 2 months before their do date.

"I'm not do for another 2 months though."

The woman runs in with the stuff Ronal needed.

"Yn I'm gonna numb you with the bark sap. It will help, but right now I need you to keep a calm head space. You freaking out will cause the baby to freak out."

I start taking breaths in and out. Trying to calm myself. Ronal must have signed the women to hold my hand. I feel another pain shoot through me then go away. My hand tightens around the woman hand. My lower half goes numb.

"Okay Yn when I tell you to push you need to push. Do you understand?"

I nod my head feeling tears run down my cheeks. It might be sweat. I'm not 100% sure.

···

I've been in labor what it seems like hours.

"Push Yn. Push!"

I scream will pushing. The numbness is starting to go away. I push and push. Finally I hear crying from a baby. I let out fast breaths. Ronal hands my baby to one of the women to clean them off. Ronal looks at my lower half again.

"Push Yn. You aren't done."

"What?!"

I shout.

"Yn push!"

Ronal shouts louder then I did. Forcing myself to push harder. After a while of pushing I hear another cry. Ronal does the same thing. Handing the baby off to a women. She lays my legs down.

"You can rest for a moment Yn."

The first women brings in my child. The baby looks just like Neteyam. Dark blue, brown eyes, same tail, all of it.

"Its a boy Yn."

She place my son into my arms. Crying happy tears. The second women comes in. Handing me my baby.

"Its a girl Yn."

My baby girl looks just like Aonung. Tail, light blue skin, her eyes look just like mine though. Holding both of my babies close to me. Happy tears stream down my face. Ronal has a smile on her face. She looks tired. Holding my babies close to me. They slowly stop crying.

"You should name them Yn."

Ronal tells me. I look at my Baby girl and my Baby boy. Thinking for a moment.

"Should I wait for Aonung and Neteyam before choosing a name?"

Ronal gives me a smile.

"Do as you wish sweet heart."

I decided to wait for Aonung and Neteyam to come back. Resting with my babies on my chest.

_________________________________________
I'm done. Enjoy everyone.