14! Strip?

Your p.o.v

'Strip whore' is all that rings through my head. My eyes widen and I cross my arms. "No I refuse, it is to early in the fucking morning to be stripping." Both males give me a look that looks very threatening, but I refuse to let me guard down. I am to stubborn for that. I keep my arms crossed and look away from them. "Princess" I had Neteyam say to me. No, no, no, I refuse to fucking break. "Want me to handle her?" I don't hear Neteyam reply to Aonung question. Next thing I know I'm getting pinned to a wall. I'm not facing the person who is doing it. I gasp and feel a leg gets shoved in between my legs. A knee pressing against my pussy.

I turn my glaze down to the knee. It's not placed where I want it to be. I'm guessing Aonung knows this. I know it's Aonung just the way his skin is. His skin is very a light blue. It's pretty being light, it suits him. I get snapped out of my thoughts when my top falls down to the ground. I whine when I feel the cold air hit my breasts. I hate the cold, but living close to the water means lot more cold in the mornings. "What's wrong princess?" I hear Neteyam ask me from behind. I don't answer which cause Aonung to turn me around and gripping my neck hard. Forcing me it look at Neteyam. "Answer you slutty bitch," I think a moment before answering. Bitting my lip I'm the process.

I watch Neteyam walk closer to me. He lines his face up with mine. "Stop biting that lip, it's ours to bite not your's" I look at Neteyam for a moment. "Ours? I belong to you?" Neteyam and Aonung let's out small chuckles. "Oh darling-" I feel Aonung press himself up against my ass. "You've belong to us ever since we meet you." I laugh, but soon stop when Aonung grip around my throat gets more rough. Making it harder for me to speak. My vision is starting to get blurry with tears. Looking at Neteyam with teary eyes just seems to make him smile down at me. "I wanna fuck her right now." Aonung says, while letting my throat go so I can get air flow back. Gasping for air and breathing hard. "She doesn't deserve it gentle does she?"

"N-no please be easy, haven't you know ever" both males give glances to each other before looking back down at me. Aonung sits me up, letting my my head be at his chest. The rest of my body lining up with his. "Virgin or not we both know damn well you want your slutty cunt fucked so hard you won't be able to walk." I blush and look down at the ground. I hear clothes being taken off Infront of me. I look up to see an undressed Neteyam. My eyes widen and start to get a mind of their own. Running my eyes up and down his body. When my eyes contact his face, he has a wide grin on his face. I get let go and forced down onto my knees. Looking behind me, watching Aonung he undressed. His body is just as perfect as Neteyam's. So damn flawless.

Neteyam stands in front of me. Placing his hand on top of my head. Feeling his hand move down to the side of my face. I close my eyes and feel the warmth of his hand on my face. It feels good, knowing that they are warm. It makes me feel safe, that's weird I'm guessing if I ever said that out loud. "Open your mouth princess." I open my eyes and look at Neteyam. I give him a confused look. Wondering why, I slowly start to opening my mouth. He slowly places his dick inside of my mouth. Feeling it go down my throat. I start to gag, I go to pull back from him. Neteyam grips my hair, "It's okay breathe through your nose." I start breathing hard through my nose. Looking up at him, tears coming into my eyes. "Just like that princess, now I want you to suck like it's a fruit. Be sure to watch your teeth, not to bite." I start to suck on his dick.

"Fuck~" I hear him groan, I like the way he is groaning from pleasure. It's getting me excited and making me feel loved all at the same time. I feel Aonung spread my legs apart. He shoves two fingers into my hole. I moan but it's silent by Neteyam's dick inside of my mouth. "Princess move your tongue a bit" 'I want to, I just don't know how' I think to myself. I feel Aonung thrusting his fingers in and out of my pussy. Moaning some more. Neteyam pushes my head deeper onto his cock. Feeling his dick hit the back of my throat. Gagging some, I feel myself clench around Aonung fingers. Aonung kiss my shoulder. "It's okay baby girl, relax we got you. Just breath through your nose. " I force myself to breath out of my nose some more. Neteyam starts thrusting in and out of my mouth. Hitting the back of my throat with the tip of his dick. Aonung takes his fingers out of my pussy, causing me to whine. I wanna feel him some more.

Neteyam takes himself out of my mouth. I don't get a chance to stay anything until I feel myself getting picked up and start down on Aonung lap. He is laying flat on his back, his dick is sitting in front of me. He's hard as a rock, I can tell. Neteyam grabs my waist he sits me up some. He slowly start placing me down onto Aonung dick. I groan out in pain. Clenching my fist into a hard ball. Wanting to scream from the pain. Neteyam starts kissing my cheek and forehead. "Its okay princess, relax your muscles." I nod my head. Aonung smile up at me. He rubs my thigh, "You're being such a good girl and taking me so well. I'm so proudly of you." Neteyam lowers me the rest of the way down on Aonung dick. I place my hands into Aonung chest. He sits up and kiss my lips. His kisses are so passionate. I feel Neteyam kiss the top of my head.

My legs wrap around Aonung. "I'm gonna start thrusting, ready?"

Author: CLIFFHANGER CAUSE I WANT TOO! I LOVE YOU GUY'S HAVE A GOODNIGHT OR DAY MY DARLING'S. NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW