29! Aonung day?!

Your p.o.v

I wake up and focus my eyes on what's around me. Seeing I'm in bed with Neteyam and Aonung. I smile and sit up. Placing my arms high up into the air. Feeling more relaxed.

I crawl off the bed, placing my feet onto the cold floor. I have a weird pit in my stomach I have no idea why. I hear a groan, turning my head to look behind me.

Aonung sits up and gives me a small smile. He gets up and walks over to me. Placing his hand behind my head. Pulling me close to his face. He kisses me deeply. Placing my hands on top of his chest. Feeling his tongue slide against my bottom lip.

I didn't want to give him the dominance that he wanted. I keep my lips shut. Causing him to get frustrated. He grips the back of my hair and pulls slightly. I gasp, causing my mouth to open.

He place his tongue inside my mouth. Feeling him grip my hair some more. I fight dominance with him. He wins, he pulls back from our kiss.

I gasp for air and place my head on top of his chest. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. Neteyam must have woken up because I feel an extra pair of arms wrap around me.

I smile and turn to look at Neteyam. My breath is still kinda heavy from Aonung kiss. Neteyam smile widens, knowing what I'm breathing hard for.

He leans down and kiss me. Nothing rough or dominate. This kiss is soft and safe. I like that. Kissing him back and he pulls away. I give him a pouty look,causing him just to let out a small chuckle.

"If I keep kissing you, you're going to end up screaming my name princess." - Neteyam

I sigh and place my head Aonung chest. Look up at him. He smiles and gives me a kiss. When our kiss breaks, I look at Neteyam. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Such a fucking brat." -Neteyam

"I know"

I say with a widen grin. Aonung grip tighten on my waist. Causing my grin so slowly fade when I know him doing that is a warning. Neteyam starts grabbing his stuff for a hunt. I make a confused face.

"What are you doing?"

"Princess I have work to do today. You'll be with Aonung for the day." -Neteyam

"Just us alone?"

"Yes baby" -Aonung

"But that doesn't sound fair to Neteyam."

I say looking up at Aonung. He gives me a smile.

"Baby, Neteyam and I already talked about this. He is fine with me spending sometime with you alone." -Aonung

I stay silent before letting a small nod go. Aonung kisses the top of my head. Neteyam grabs everything he needs. Aonung lets me go. I walk over to Neteyam and wrap my arms around him. He hugs me close to his body.

I look up at me. He place his on mine. I kiss him back happily. When he pulls back, he leaves the hut without another word. I look at Aonung.

"Come on darling we have a lot of stuff to do today. " -Aonung

"Okay."

Aonung p.o.v

I take YN down to the beach. Wanting to teach her how we speak under water. I call my ilu over to me.

"Sweetheart you know what these are right?"

She gives me a smile and nod her head.

No baby I don't want head nods. I need your words.

I walk over to her and place my index finger and thumb on her chin. Making her look up at me.

"Give me words mama's give me words."

"Yes, I know what they are. Ilu." -YN

I smile and kiss her head. Letting her go, I call her over an ilu. Helping her on one. We swim out into the water. Jumping into the water. I swim over to the side of her ilu. I help her off.

I know she doesn't need my help, but she deserves all of the special treatment towards her.

We swim down, I make sure to be by her side just in case she needs help coming back up. We swim around for a moment. I watch as she tries to force herself to hold her breathe.

I point up at the surface. She nods her head, we swim up to the surface. She exhales her breathe that she was holding.

"You need to learn the language and how to hold your breathe baby. "

"I know" -YN

Wanting to teach her most of that before we go back down. We hop back onto the ilu and swim back to shore. Sitting on some rocks near the water.

"Inhale baby."

Placing my hand on her stomach. She inhales. She holds her breath some waiting for me to say exhale.

"Exhale."

She exhale, I give her smile. We work on her breath for a couple of hours. She gets frustrated when she doesn't get it right the first few times. Pouting like a little baby. Finally she gets it, she is so happy in herself. I kiss the top of her head.

"Good job baby. We'll work on the sign language tomorrow okay?"

"Okay" -YN

I stand up and help her up. Picking her up, she gives me a confused look.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"I can walk you know." -YN

"I know baby."

I know she wants to object to mt actions of carrying her to where I want to take her, but she doesn't. I carry her to claw tooth mountain. Neteyam and I have a secrete place in these mountain. I know she would love the waterfall inside of the mountain.

I place her down when we get in front of an entrance to a cave. I grab a hold of her hand, walking with her inside of the cave.

"Where are we?" -YN

"Claw tooth mountain."

"Why?" -YN

Before I could answer we make it to the waterfall. The water fall had a huge pond under it. Neteyam and I would come her when one of us needed to relax or escape.

Watching her mouth drop open onto the floor. She walks a head of me some. Not letting go of my hand at all. I watch as she looks around a moment before turning her glaze back to me.

"This is so amazing!" -YN

I smile at how memorized she looks. She slowly lets go of my hand and runs over to the water. She runs into the water. The water isn't deep, the water goes up to her lower stomach. Which cause her to stand underneath the waterfall without a problem.

She smiles up at the roof of the cave. The water is flowing all over her body. Causing my eyes to flow down with the water. Running my eyes up and down all over her body. Looking at every single curve on her body.

She must have noticed me staring because when my eyes finally meets with hers she has a wide grin on her face. She gives me an evil smile before turning around a undoing her top. Watching the top fall down into the water. I can't see her breast, I feel my self harden with need.

She bends over, showing me her perfect little ass. She slowly starts taking off her bottoms. Dropping her bottoms down into the water. She starts running her hands all over her body. Like she is bathing herself.

I make my way towards her. The front of my body lines up with her back side. Causing her motions to stop. She looks up at me with those fucking innocent eyes.

"Hi daddy" -YN

Is all she says out of her mouth before I grip her throat hard.

Author: Soooo yea that's chapter 29. Sorry I haven't been posting as much. School has been up my ass like fuck. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm super excited for that. I'll try posting tomorrow. Goodnight you guys have a nice night or rest of day. Love you guys bye.