12! Reef Swimming!?

Your p.o.v.

I watch Neteyam and Aonung leave the hut. I exhale sharply and fall back. Starting at the roof, I lay there for awhile. Getting bored out of my mind. I get up and crawl over to my stuff that I stole from the humans before they decided to destroy everything. I find the thing they call headphone and a itune. I smile, I start to play music. The first song comes on and I stand up. I start to sway my hips to it. Putting my hands in the air and twirling around. I close my eyes and start moving body to the beat, just like the humans taught me.  I sway my hips to the music for awhile before feeling hands grip my waist. I open my eyes and punch whoever the fuck grab me at my waist. Turning around to see Rotxo.

"What the fuck Y/n!" He yells, "What the fuck me?! You grab ahold of me out of fucking no where!" I yell back. Rotxo looks at me with a small glare. "Why are you here?" I turn off the music and place it back into my things. "I was just wondering what that sound was, so I followed it here and saw you. You where-.. dancing. I think" I roll my eyes, "Yes, I was dancing" I say back to him. There is silence for a moment. I turn and see Rotxo staring at me. I start to get weirdly uncomfortable. I watch his face expression change when he sees the shift in my mood. "Woah. Wait, I like Kiri." He says, I blink a couple of times and give him an awkward smile. "I'm sorry, just it seemed-" "Weird" he finished my sentence.

"I'm bored" I say, Rotxo thinks for a moment than looks at me with a big smile. "Wanna go reef swimming?" I give him a confused look and next thing I know we are already at the beach standing in the water. "So all I have to do is go under water and just let the current take me?" Rotxo laughs and nods his head. "Okay that sounds fun, it really does, but umm how do I get back?" I question "You call for an ilu or that really big bird you have." I give him a 'are you fucking serious look' "My griffen isn't a fucking bird." "Whatever, are you doing this or not?" "Yes, I'm fucking doing this" "Than go." Why hasn't any body else notice this guy can be hella push. I take a deep breath and head under water. Getting close to the current. I close my eyes and calm myself down before heading inside of it.

The current pushes against me. Throwing me around in different directions. I try to swim back up, but the current wouldn't let me. I start to panic, somehow I make it back up out of the water. The current is still tossing and turning me. I whistle and watch my griffen fly towards me. My griffen gets me out of the water, flying me back to shore. I lay down in the sand, Rotxo walks over to me laughing. "I could have died" I say looking at him, he starts laughing even harder. I sit up and punch him hard in the leg. He helps me up, "You have to admit that was kinda fun" "Says the person who didn't even fucking do it!" I watch Rotxo roll his eyes.

I hear footsteps heading towards. I turn my head to see Neteyam walking towards us. He get to us and I give them a smile. " 'Sup dude" Rotxo says, Neteyam looks at him and gives him one of the worst friendless smile ever. "Kiri is looking for you" "She is?" "Yes, she is" Rotxo doesn't say anything after those words he just runs off. I look at Neteyam, I see him giving me a glare. Neteyam grabs my arm and starts walking me towards the village. "Neteyam what are you doing?" He doesn't answer me, he just grips my arm even harder. "Neteyam you are hurting me" he stops walking and looks at me. He shoves me against a tree and pin me there. "Bad girls deserve to be fucking hurt."

Author: -slowly sips tea- this is my life now, I already know more smut and punishments is about to be in the next chapter. -Takes another sip of tea- well damn