21! Daddy!

Your p.o.v

I look at Aonung keeping my teeth bit down on the fruit. He grabs my fruit and pulls it out of my mouth. Neteyam spreads my legs open. I gasp and let out a moan when I feel Neteyam hand start going up my bottoms. I feel one of is fingers twirling around at my clit. Two of his fingers start pinching my clit. I moan and arch my back. I go to reach for Neteyam hand. Aonung use one of his hands to grip my hands and pulls them above my head. I look at him.

"If you move your fucking hands I'll take you so hard you won't be able to walk or sit for weeks!" -Aonung

(Author: Should we move our hands from her head? I think fuck yes!! Who is with me?!)

My eyes widen at his words, feeling myself get more wet. Neteyam smiles and slides his fingers up and down my folds.

"She is getting super wet." -Neteyam

"Of course she is, she a fucking slut wanting to be used for our fucking pleasures" -Aonung

I arch my back when I feel Neteyam add a finger into my entrance. Aonung removes my top. I remove my hands from above my head. I cover my breasts, Aonung growls and gives me a glare.

"I'm sorry but cold"

Aonung grabs my arms and pulls them back above my head. He uses his other hand to slap my breasts hard. I whine and whimper. He does it again and I accidentally moan from it. Why did I moan from him slapping me. That's not good or normal. He chuckles and goes to do it again. Neteyam catches his hand. Aonung looks at Neteyam giving him a confused look.

"Its giving her pleasure, she called us pussy I wanna see her hurt." -Neteyam

Neteyam slowly starts taking out his fingers. He licks his fingers and keeps eye contact with you. You turn your head and close your thighs tight. Wanting to keep some of the arching pain between your legs calm. Aonung sits up and slaps your breasts again. Arching my back and letting out another moan.

"What do you have in mind Neteyam?" -Aonung

He gives him a smile.

"Fuck the shit out of her until she loses her voice." -Neteyam

Aonung smiles and nods his head. Both of them get undressed. They take off your bottoms the rest of the way. You feel the breeze hitting against your bare skin. You shiver at this, you aren't really a cold person. You look at both males, moving your eyes down their toned body. You smile when you see how hard they are.

"Turn over on your stomach baby girl." -Aonung

You give them a confused look,

"Just do as your told princess." -Neteyam

I take a breath and turn over onto my stomach. Feeling hands on my waist. Pulling my ass into the air, I turn my head to see who it was. I'm forced to turn back around when one of them grip my face and turn my glaze around.

"Keep your eyes fucking forward!" -Neteyam

"We are going to play a little game. Your going to try and guess who is doing what to you. Guess right you get whatever the fuck you want done to you. Guess wrong your ass while be turned red by our fucking hands." -Aonung

I feel my heart right start to beat fast. Trying to get my thoughts together. I get snap out of my thoughts when I feel a hard hand hit my ass. I groan out in pain, feeling my ass sting.

"Answer fast princess I'm not a patient man when it comes to you." -Neteyam

Author: Guys before I continue I need a safe word, something unique. I will continue writing when I get a good safe word. I promise it won't take long. If I don't get any I'll make my own and just keep going from there.