33! Beach

Neteyam p.o.v

Yn sassy ass her way down to the beach. Swaying her little hips as she walked. This women is trying to kill me. Aonung is standing by me with his jaw clenched. I give him a grin,

"Come on lets go get our girl."

Aonung would follow me to down to the beach. Yn makes it to the beach first. We would watch her run into the water. We would sit on the edge while she swims around. People swim around here a lot, keeping an eye on her.

We hear talking coming from the right of us. Turning my head around seeing one of our past submissive. She spots us and gives us a flirty smile. I turn my head away from her. Aonung gives her a fake smile and raise his hand up at her flipping her off.

I laugh and grab his hand pulling it down next to us. Yn is now talking with Kiri and Rotxo. Watching them splash around and toss water at each other. Hearing more footsteps walking over to us.

"Hey sirs~"

We hear a voice say from beside us. I would sigh and ignore the female beside us. Aonung would stand up and walk away. I follow right behind him. Following him into the water. He would wrap his arms around her waist.

I would place my thumb under her chin and use my index finger to pull her head up. She blush and looks up at me with her beautiful eyes. I lean down and kiss her. Kiri would make an ew sound. I would roll my eyes and let her go. Turning around quickly and picking up Kiri throwing her into the water.

Aonung would chuckle. Yn would gasp and place her hand on my shoulder. Rotxo runs over to 'save' Kiri.

"That was rude Neteyam."

I turn my glaze turn her. She looks at me nervously. I give her a flirty smile. Aonung runs hid hands up her stomach. Watching her body tense and relax again. He chuckles and start kissing the side of her neck. I come closer and start kissing her lips. Her tiny body trapped in ours.

She lets out a soft moan. When I pull back from her mouth she lets out a breathless breath. She blushing so hard. She pulls away from us and walk backwards, stumbling over her feet a little.

"I'm...Im gonna go feed Wayra"

She doesn't wait for us to say anything else. She quickly walks off. I would give a smile to Aonung.

-HOURS LATER-

Yn p.o.v.

Walking back into Mine, Aonung, and Neteyam hut. Hearing moaning coming out the hut. Hearing the female moaning Aonung and Neteyam name. My heart drops down to the floor. Slowly walking into the hut.

_________________________________________

IM BACK BITCHES. SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO THIS. LIFE IS LIFE HOPEFULLY PEOPLE IS STILL READING THIS. SORRY FOR THE ERRORS IN THIS BOOK. I WILL BE REREADING THIS AND FIXING EVERYTHING WHEN I GET TIME. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

-Author