5. The Plan!?

Your p.o.v.

We make our way back to the village. It's silent, it feels nice to be honest. "Are y'all going to leave soon?" Aonung asked me. I turn my head and look at him. "We never stay in one place for very long, I give this about a month or 2 and we will leave." I say looking away from him. "How many tribe's have you meet before you came here?" I take a breath, "More than 10 if that's what you mean."

Neteyam step's in front of me. "So let's make the best of your stay than." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Meaning?" "We show you everything you and your brothers can do here. We be your friends and make y'all feel welcome to at least one place." I look at Neteyam for a moment and then Aonung. He just shrugs his shoulders, "I'm down for whatever to be honest."

I sigh and start walking away from them. I didn't hear their footsteps behind me. I turn my head and see them just standing their. "So are you coming to talk to my brother's about your plan or not?" I say, watching their face get a smile on them. They follow behind me. I get close to my hut and hear yelling from my brothers. I smile and head inside with Neteyam and Aonung.

Alo looks at me and slap both of my brothers in the back of their head. Both of them stop yelling at each other. "What took you so long?" "I found friends" I say looking at Neteyam and Aonung. My brothers look at them for a moment. "What are they doing here?" Calian asked. "Well sir we wanted to talk to you" Neteyam says, Calian chuckles. "I'm not her father, don't call me sir. Come in, sit down."

Neteyam and Aonung heads more into the hut. They sit down on the floor next to my brother's. "What is that you need?" Tauri looks at them with a curious look. "Well we wanted to show y'all around. Let y'all have fun on this island. Be y'all's friend and let y'all feel welcome to a place." Neteyam speaks, I lean back against a pole and cross my arms. My brother's look at each other and back at me.

Tauri smile "Are y'all wanting to be friends because of my sister?" Neteyam and Aonung stays quiet for a moment, they look at each other. They look back at Tauri. "No, we just want to make y'all feel welcome" Aonung tells him. Alo cross his arms and looks at Calian. Alo is young yes, but he is very mature for his age. He understands more than anyone in this house. He had to grow up faster than some kids.

Calian looks over at me. "What do you think?" I stay quiet for a moment and just shrug my shoulders. "I think it would be insterasting and maybe nice to feel welcome at one place." Calian takes a deep breath and nod his head. "Okay, we can be friends. But here is some ground rules from all of us. 1. Don't get into our business" Calian says.

"2. No love interaction with our sister" Tauri says giving Neteyam and Aonung a serious look. "3. Don't hurt any of us or you lose some limbs." Alo says standing up and walking over to me. I'm hunger let's go. Both of us start walking out of the hut. "No rules from you?" I hear Aonung voice, I smile and look at them. "No, not yet anyways." Alo and I head out of the hut.

Author: Sorry this chapter is short. I'll make the next one longer.