30! Aonung part 2!?

Your p.o.v

Aonung grips my throat hard, pulling me close to his face. A small gasp escape my lips. He had a small grin on his face. I look up at him with a evil grin on my face.

"No one calls me that and get away with it." -Aonung

I couldn't resist the hot feeling in my core. Aonung grip moves from my neck, I give him a confused look. He gets close to my ear.

"So impatient. Neteyam would feel so hurt if I played with you and he didn't get a chance to watch." -Aonung

My breath hitched, feeling my core become wet. Just the thought of Aonung fucking me while Neteyam watches just does something to me. I feel my core clench and flex. Looking at Aonung with need and lust in my eyes. His eyes are darken with lust.

"You have 10 minutes to be clean and dressed. Do I make myself clear baby girl?" -Aonung

"Yes."

He walks closer to me. Towering over me. I look up at him, wishing his hands were running all over my body. He isn't saying anything. He's just staring down at me.

"Daddy."

He inhales deeply, his eyes feeling with more lust than before. He balls his hand into a fist. Flexing his hand. He takes another sharp breath. Hovering his lips over mine.

"Kiss me please daddy."

Making sure my voice is soft. He leans in closer, almost there. Almost so fucking there, but he pulls away. He fucking pulls away!

"10 minutes little one" -Aonung

Aonung tells me this while leaving the cave. I wash myself under the waterfall. The water feels so fucking nice on my skin. I finally get out of the water. Getting dressed into my clothes.

I head out of the cave, seeing Aonung leaning against the side of the cave. His arms are crossed and he has an irritated look on his face. I walk over to him. He looks at me with his eyes still filled with lust.

"Let's go home" - Aonung

His voice is rough and deep. He walks by getting on his ilu. I call my ilu over, getting onto the ilu. Following Aonung back home. It takes us a couple of minutes to back home.

I watch Aonung turn his head back a couple of times to make sure I was still with him. We get home, the sun is setting. Turning the sky into a beautiful orange color. I stand on the sand looking at the sun sitting. Aonung grabs my arm and start pulling me towards the hut.

I let out a small giggle. We get to the hut, Neteyam isn't back yet. Which makes me frown because I know Aonung isn't going to start without Neteyam.

That's what I thought anyways. That was before I feel Aonung pick me up by my waist. Throwing me over his shoulder. He walks me over to bed, he sits me down.

I look up at him,

"Undress!" -Aonung

His voice his firm and more rough than before. I do as I'm told taking off my clothes for Aonung. Wanting to please his just sent a pleasure wave through me. I have no idea why it just did.

"Lean back and spread your legs open as wide as you can." -Aonung

Feeling my eyes widen at his words.

"I want you on full display for Neteyam when he gets home." -Aonung

Author: I know it's short but longer chapter tomorrow. Sorry you guys just bare with me please. Life is hard y'all.