8. Tuk on the cliff!

Your p.o.v

I walk with Tuk up the cliff and we get to the edge. Tuk is holding onto my arm really tight. "I'm scared" I look down at Tuk and place my other hand on top of her head. She looks up at me. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise it'll be fun okay?" Tuk stays quiet for a moment, she slowly shakes her head. "You'll go with me right?" I give her a smile "Of course sweetheart."

I watch everyone swim close to the cliff that we were at. "I thought you said this was safe" I hear Kiri shout from down below. "It is" I shout back. "Y/N Tuk isn't like us, what if she gets hurt?" Calian questions me. I look down at Tuk to see her already looking at me with worried eyes. I don't wanna be the reason to scare her. "I won't let that happen" I hear silents at the bottom of the cliff.

I take a deep breath and give her a smile. "What number do you wanna jump on?" Tuk stays quiet for a really long moment before saying "10." I pick Tuk up and get ready to jump. "1...2..3...4...5...5...7...8...9...10..." I jump, I hear Tuk scream and we fall into the water. I make sure to land on my back so Tuk doesn't get hurt on impact. My back sting's. I feel the pain rushing all over my backside. I swim back up with her holding tight onto me.

Everyone swims over to us. "Tuk are you okay?" Lo'ak ask her, Tuk starts laughing and smiling. "I wanna go again" everyone loosen up a bit when she said that. I feel another hit of pain comes from my back. Alo notice blood in the water. Alo swims behind me and sighs. "Calian?" Calian looks at Alo and swims behind me. I go to move out of his sight because I know what he will see. Tauri place his hands on my shoulders. Calian gets behind me and hisses in pain. "Y/n.. we have to go bandage you up."

"But why?" I question "I feel fine." I watch Tauri give me that 'we both know your fucking not' look. I sigh and look over at Tuk. "How about we do it another time okay?" Tuk gives me a nod. My brothers and I start swimming back to shore. My brothers make sure to keep me hunched over, so I don't make the cuts bigger. We get back to our hut. They sit me down, they grab some thread off a spider web, and a sharp needle.

Calian start stitching up my back. "Y/n how many times do I have to tell you? Be careful I say, but no do you listen to that? No you don't. Than we get in these fucked up situations. You fucking know you have sensitive skin. You bruises and cut open easily." I roll my eyes and rest my chin on my hand. Calian starts wrapping bandages around me.

"Keep those on for a day or two. Wait until your cuts are healed before you start doing stupid shit again." Tauri tells me while flicking me in the head. I nod my head and get up. "Where are you going?" "Out to see Tuk I promised her we'll play another time." I say looking at Calian. "Yeah, another time when you are healed. Sit" I groan "But that's not fair Cal" he looks at me and cross his arms.

"Life isn't fair, now sit!" I head into the corner of the hut and sit down. I cross my arms and pout like a baby the whole time. My brothers always gave me what I want until it came to me getting hurt. Than it was you can't do this. You can't do that, it's loving and annoying all in one.

Author: this is short. I promise the story's will get spicy soon and more drama in it. Just give it time.