20! Dinner?!

Your p.o.v

"Come on"

"What?" -Neteyam

"Come"

I give them a pleasing look, they look at each other and nod. We start heading back towards the huts. Neteyam grabs the back of my neck and spin me around. Landing into his chest, my eyes meet his. Aonung gets behind me and place his hands on my waist. I can feel my self melting in these man's hands. I can't afford this right now, we have to make plans for the dinner that is coming up. Neteyam is giving me a serious look, I've never seen his look so fucking serious.

"Aonung told me what happen last night. To be honest I'm really pissed off right now. If your bro-.." -Neteyam

I cut him off by kissing him. I feel his hand around my neck tighten. Aonung hands tighten on my waist. I pull back,

"My brothers wants to have dinner with you guys and your families. "

"Why?" - Aonung

"To make boundaries for us to be together. So Mr. Feisty pants 1 and 2 let's go talk to your parents. "

They look at me and back at each other. I whine when Aonung moves his hands up my bottoms. I place my hands on top of his hands. Neteyam pulls me closer to him. Feeling Aonung pressed against me. He's hard, Neteyam starts upping my top.

"Aonung, Neteyam, we-.. not now please?"

They stay quiet for a moment, they let me go. I place my top and bottoms back in place.

"Come on"

We head towards Neteyam's parents first we felt like it would have been easier. We walk into the hut, I take a breath when Neytiri looks at me. Jake isn't in the hut my guess he is out on a hunt. I bend down and move my fingers from my head down to her. Looking back up at her, she gives me a smile and repeats my motion. She looks at her son,

"What is going on Neteyam?" -Neytiri

I watch his body tense. I can tell by the way he looks he is trying to figure out what to say to his mother. I sigh and look at her.

"Mrs. Sully I'm here to talk to you, Neteyam just brought me."

She turns her glaze at me.

"About what?" -Neytiri

"Um-.. I was wondering if you and your family would like to come over for dinner?"

"Why?" -Neytiri

"Just to talk about something that will be important."

Neytiri moves her eyes from one of us to the other. She looks at Neteyam.

"Alright, My family will be there." -Neytiri

I smile and clap my hands,

"Great! See you soon than."

We leave the hut, I watch Neteyam let out of a breath that he has been holding in for a while. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Good job Teyam you did great"

"Hey what about me? I did good too" -Aonung

I giggle and kiss his cheek as well,

"Yes you did. Now Aonung parents"

We start heading towards the hut. I'm nervous I can feel myself wanting to bite my lip. I know these men though. I'll get punished if I do. I feel myself getting more nervous. We walk into the hut. Both Aonung parents are here. They look at us, Ronal gives us a confused look.

"Hello y/n I haven't seen you in a while. I have more of that fruit you like" -Tonowari

"Really!"

He grabs one of the fruits and gives me it. I take it and decided to hold onto it until we finish this talk anyways. Ronal must have noticed something was up because now Neteyam and Aonung are tense.

"Why are y'all here?" -Ronal

"I wanted to talk about something, if that's alright I mean."

Tonowari and Ronal looks at each other. They start talking with their eyes. I wonder if I will ever have that with Aonung or Neteyam.

"What about what?" -Ronal

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to have dinner with my family and I. The Sully's will be there also. "

"Why?" -Ronal

"Just to talk to you about something. My brothers wanted to talk as well. It's important. "

Ronal nods and Tonowari being a good husband goes along with what the queen wants. I smile and say my thank you's. We leave the hut, Aonung and Neteyam relax their body's. I start heading back to the east side of the coast. They follow after me, I make it down to the edge of the beach. I sit down, Neteyam and Aonung sit down next to me.

"Both of you are pussy"

They look at me

"I had to talk to both of your parents, that's sad really. You guys try to act all big and strong with me."

I let out a laugh and bite into my fruit. Feeling the juices start following down my chin. Aonung push me back he hovers over me.  

Author: I DID IT!!! Sorry it took so long I didn't know how to start this chapter off. Thank you so much for being patient with me. Warning next chapter while be smut. Hardcore, kinky, stuff like that. If you don't like stuff like that than please don't read it.