11! Is this a dream too?

Your p.o.v

"So I've been out for a whole week?" Alo nods his head at me. "Omg" I stand up and almost tumble over my feet. I get caught by Neteyam's arms. I look at him and push my self off of him. Falling onto the ground, Tauri place his hands on my shoulders. "Y/n take a breath and try to relax." I start taking slow breaths, "Can someone explain what happen?" "Um, you, Neteyam, and my son decided to go swimming on the ilu. For some reason you went down further than you where suppose to. You tried to come back up, but didn't in time. My son and Neteyam had to save you" Tonowari tells me.

"And--- was that all that happen?" I question, "What do you mean 'was that all that happen'?" Tsireya asked looking at Neteyam and Aonung. "Uhh--- well--- uhh--- just asking." Everyone is quite for a moment. Neteyam and Aonung looks at you, you look down biting your lip. 'I don't want all this attention on me right now. Why did I have that horrible dream?' "Can we have a moment with Y/n please?" Neteyam asks everyone. "Why?" Jake ask looking at Neteyam. "Just to ease her into what happen that night, it might be better for the people who where their that night tell her." Jake shrugs his shoulders, he looks at Neytiri she nods her head.

"Alright" everyone leaves out the hut. I look at Neteyam and Aonung, "What is it?" Both males look at me, they sit down in front of me. "Tell us what you where dreaming about." Aonung tells me, I blink a couple of times and look at them. "W--- what nothing?" Neteyam cross his, he narrows his eyes at me. "Really? Because when you where passes out, you were having dreams that felt good but also looked like not hurt." Aonung tells me, I look down at my lap. Trying to think of any excuse I could give him.

"You have no excuse do you princesses" Neteyam tells me, I look up at them. I narrow my eyes at them. Aonung grabs my chin, making me look at him. "Now tell me what that dream was about." I pull my face away from him, feeling my face heat up again. "Baby girl--" I feel Aonung grab my arm, he pulls me closer to him. Pulling me onto his lap. Making me look down at him "tell me what thay dream was about"

(Author: what nickname should we call Neteyam and Aonung?)

"I-it was about you and Neteyam" I mumble, feeling both of their eyes on me. "Continue princess" I hear Neteyam tell me, I feel my face heat up all over again. "I-it was.. nasty.." Aonung gives me one of his sexy ass grins. The ones that no body can ever resist. I look at Neteyam to avoid Aonung stare and his dumbass grin. "I-i didn't mean to have a dream like that." Neteyam moves closer to me and moves my hair off of my shoulder. "Of course not princess" Neteyam starts kissing my shoulder slowly moving up my neck. I feel Aonung hands move up and down my thighs. I watch him lay down flat. I'm straddled on top of his.

Neteyam wraps his hand around my throat. He isn't chocking me, he just has his hands resting there. Like a warning sign. "Undo your top princess" My eyes widen at Neteyam word's. I look down at Aonung, his grin is wider on his face than before. "But what if someone--" I get cut off by Neteyam gripping my throat. Whimpering at this, feeling some air flow get blocked by his hand.  "Princess most people see me as a patient man, but when it comes to you princess. I will rip your fucking clothes off and won't give a fuck who walks through that fucking door. " I feel myself heat up down at my core. Aonung chuckles and grip my hips.

"She might like that Neteyam, I feel her getting wet."  My eyes widen. I look down at Aonung, he chuckles at me. "What baby? Don't like when I tell Neteyam how much you want him to slut you out?" I stay silent, I move my hands behind my back. I undo the string and let my top fall down. Exposing my breast. I go to over up myself with my arms. But Neteyam grabs my arms and pulls them into the air. "Don't hide yourself from us, you are so fucking sexy." Aonung sits up and Neteyam let's my throat and arms go. Aonung lays me back. My legs on either side of him. Neteyam stars to undress himself. I watch him remove all of his clothing.

Aonung stands up, he removes his bottoms. He gets back in between my legs. Aonung starts pressing himself against me. I feel him rub his dick up and down my pussy. Letting out small moans. I cover my mouth, I don't want anyone to hear me. Neteyam grabs my wrist and pins them above my head. "Let us hear you, I want this whole fucking village to hear how fucking good you feel." I feel my pussy get more heated. "Neteyam if you make her anymore wet, it's going to be easier for me to slide into her filthy cunt. " I hear Aonung voice, I feel Aonung line himself up with my entrance. I move my hand and place it over my hole.

Neteyam and Aonung looks at me, "Uhh.. I-Im sorry.. but it's.. I mean I'm not.." Neteyam binds down, he kiss my lips. "Okay sweetheart." I feel my body lossen up when he says them words. Aonung smiles and he starts placing small kisses on my v-line. "I'll go slow and gentle, okay baby?" I nod my head. "Words you answer me with words" Aonung tells me. "Okay" Aonung kisses head more down, he spreads open my legs even more. He is trailing kisses up and down my thighs. He gets over my pussy. He starts kissing my flaps. "You taste so fucking good baby" is all I hear from Aonung before he starts devouring me. I almost scream when Neteyam places his hand over my mouth. "For your first time, I want your fucking moans to be ours."

I nod my head, Neteyam moves his hands from my mouth. I feel Aonung licking my clit and flaps. I bit my lip and try to keep my moans comtaine. I watch Neteyam move down and start kissing my breasts. I moan even louder. Watching Neteyam sucking at my nipple and feeling Aonung sucking at my clit. Feeling myself inching close to that pee feeling again. I moan and try to push Aonung head away from my pussy. Aonung stops, "what's wrong baby?" I blush at embarrassment at what I know I'm about to say. "I feel like I'm gonna pee myself" Neteyam stops sucking my nipples and grins at me. Aonung chuckles and licks up my pussy again. Causing me to arch my back into the air.

Neteyam starts kissing the side of my neck, he kiss behind my ear. "Just let the feeling run it's course" I moan in response. Feeling my clit being sucked on. I feel Aonung slowly shove a finger into my hole. I grunt and go to grab a hold of his wrist. Neteyam grabs me first and place my hand above my head. "Don't move princess" I look at Neteyam in his eyes. I feel Aonung thrusting his fingers in and out of my hole, while sucking at my clit. I feel my toes curl, I feel a good feeling build up and just release. Moaning loud and arching my back even more. Neteyam gives me a smile and kiss me soft. "Good girl" I feel my eyes start to grow heavy. I watch Neteyam and Aonung get up and start to dress themselves. I force myself up.

Neteyam starts placing my top back on me. He ties it back together. Aonung lifts up my waist and slide back onto my bottoms. "What's happening right now?" Aonung give me a smile and kiss me, I taste myself on his lips. "I would love to fuck that slutty cunt of yours, but you need more training for that filthy cunt of yours before I start pounding you into next week." Aonung tells me, I look at Neteyam giving him a pouty look. Neteyam bends down and kiss me. "I'm the same way princess" I suck my teeth and roll my eyes. Aonung grips my face and makes me look at him. "Let me explain something to you. Next time you suck your teeth or roll your fucking eyes at me. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to fucking walk. You'll have to explain to your fucking brothers why you are covered in mine and Neteyam's cum. Im telling you, you aren't fucking ready for us to fuck you to keep you fucking safe." Aonung tells me, he lets me go and walks out. Neteyam sighs and he kisses the top of your head. "Be a good girl and rest for me princess."

Author: should we be a good girl?