19!

Your p.o.v

Waking up from the sun hitting my eyes. Opening my eyes and blanking a few times. Remember last night, I roll over and bring my blanket up onto my shoulder. Hearing footsteps come into the hut. "Calain, you have to look at it from her point of view." That Tauri I'm pretty sure its him anyways. "No, I refuse. She won't see those boys ever again. We leave tomorrow at dawn!" I sit up right when I hear those words. "You can't make us leave!" Both of my brothers look at me. "Y/n we have to leave"

"No, no we don't. Your only making us leave because you don't want me to be with Aonung and Neteyam!" I stand up and walk over to him. "We are finally happy somewhere! Why would you take that away from us!?" Calain steps closer getting inch's away from my face. "You know why y/n! You're looking for happiness in the wrong fucking places! What if those boys get tired of you and y'all are mated?! What do you think will happen?! They will leave you under the fucking bus!" "They won't do that!" I shout back. "How do you know y/n! You just fucking meet them!" I stay silent for a moment.

Calain nods and starts walking out of the hut. "I won't leave." I mumble but loud enough for Calain to hear. Tauri looks at Calain and sighs. "Calain she is right we are happy here. We will set more boundaries for her and those-" he looks at me than back at Calain "boy's, but you can't make us run forever. Alo is finally acting his age when he is with Tuk. When was the last time you saw Alo act like a child? It's been a really long time. As for y/n you have to let her figure out what's right and wrong. Let her be with those boys, but she will do it the right way. No sneaking around anymore."

I smile and Calain stays quiet looking outside. "Bring them over for dinner along with their families we have matters to talk about." I smile and run over to Tauri. Hugging my brother tight, I let him go and head towards Calian. Hugging him, feeling him hug me back. "Thank you" I run out of the hut, going down to the beach. Seeing Aonung and Neteyam down with their little group. I run towards them. They look at me.

Author: more tomorrow! I'm exhausted sorry for another Short chapter.