40. Last Time?!

Your p.o.v.

Waking up. Feeling my body ache and sore. Slowly sitting up. Aonung is the only one here. He is talking to someone outside of the hut. Standing up and walking over to him. Wrapping my arms behind him. He use his hands to rub and down my forearms. Acknowledging me while still talking to whoever he was talking too.

"Hey yn"

I hear the unknown voice say. Slowly peaking around to see another young male. He is part of Aonung tribe. Aonung turns and wraps his arms around my waist. My head rest on Aonung chest.

"Hello.."

I feel Aonung hand rub up and down my back. The young male keeps his eyes on me for a few more seconds before looking back at Aonung.

"Come by and get your tattoos. Bye Aonung-"

His eyes move back to me.

"Bye yn."

The young male leaves. Looking up at Aonung.

"Tattoos?"

He smiles and picks me up. Bring us back into the hut. He place a soft kiss on my lips. He lays down next to me. Holding me close to his body.

"I need to get the tattoos for my tribe."

Aonung explains. Hearing footsteps. Watching Tsireya come into the hut with Kiri.

"Get up."

Kiri says walking over to where we are laying. Aonung gives her a glare along to his sister. He wraps his arms tighter around me.

"Our mom needs her Aonung."

Tsireya says, I smile. Kissing Aonung lips once. Hearing an "Gross" come from Kiri in the back ground. I giggle, moving my body from Aonung. He groans and sits up while I stand.

"I'll see you later baby."

Aonung grabs my hand and kiss the top of my hand.

"Stay safe Darling."

I smile and nod. Leaving with Kiri and Tsireya. We get to Ronal hut. She is humming to herself. When she lets down her guard she is really nice and kind. Ronal notice us. I watch her eyes travel my body.

"Leave us."

Ronal says, Kiri and Tsireya leave without a word. She walks around me. My eyebrows pinch together. She stops in front of me. Grabbing a hand full of my breast. Cause me to shreak some.

"What are you doing!?"

She doesn't answer. She lets go of my breast and place her hand on my stomach. She looks up at me.

"When was the last time you bled yn."

I stay silent.

"You're pregnant yn."

The sound in my ears gets replaced by ringing. Hearing my heart thud louder in my ears. Ronal voice is tuned out. The room starts to spin. My thoughts overlapping each other. My breath quickens. I fall forward and everything going black. The last thing I hear is Ronal screaming my name.

···

Waking up to Ronal, Tonowari, Jake, Neytiri, Neteyam, and Aonung. I slowly sit up and Neteyam place his arm over my chest.

"Easy Princess, take it easy."

"What happen. Last thing I remember was Ronal telling me I was-.."

My words trail off. My eyes widen and i look at Ronal. She nods her head. I look wide eyed at Neteyam and Aonung. They know. I can tell by the look on their faces they know. My heart speeds up again and all the worse possible thoughts run through my head. My vision goes blurry with tears.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. I.."

Tears start to fall. Neteyam and Aonung wrap their arms around me right away. My tears still fall. "Awe yn" I hear Neytiri mumble. Neteyam starts to whisper stuff to me in English. I'm in fluent in English. I never learned because I didn't need to. Aonung ups my face to look at him.

"Why are you apologizing for something we did together? Neteyam and I knew the risk. We aren't mad at you Darling. We are in joy."

Aonung keeps his voice low and soft. Feeling Neteyam wipe my tears away with his thumb. Neteyam place his hands in mine. He says something in English. My eyebrows pinch together.

"We love you in sun and moon. No matter where you are."

He repeats himself in Navi. I sniff and place my head on his shoulder.

"But I slept with you both. The baby won't come out looking like one of you."

Neteyam chuckles and shakes his head.

"So what? We will treat you right. We will treat that baby like our own. No matter looks."

I nod my head. Turning my glaze back to Ronal.

"I'm sorry Ronal. I didn't mean to pass out."

Ronal smiles and nods her head. Accepting my apology. I smile and nod back.

"I'm gonna be a grandma!"

Neytiri shouts, while she was saying that I stood up. She wraps her arms around me. I go shocked for a moment. Smiling and wrapping my arms around her.

"Thank you great mother."

She whispers.

"Mom let her breath."

I hear Neteyam say from behind me. Once she lets me go Neteyam had his hand on my shoulder. Pulling me back some. My back hits his chest. I look up at him. He gives me a wink, my glaze moves to Aonung. He gives me one of those grins.

"Aonung."

Tonowari says. Aonung looks at his father. His father nods his head in a way saying follow me. Aonung walks over to me and kiss my forehead. He leaves with Tonowari. Ronal hugs me and nods toward Neteyam.

"We should celebrate."

Ronal tells me with a huge smile on her face. I giggle and nod my head. Jake grabs his son arm. They leave together too. Neytiri and Ronal keeps me entertained though. Asking me what we should have for dinner. And how I would like to Celebrate? If I wanted just family or the whole tribe. I said just family so I don't get stressed out and passed out again.

_________________________________________
Done with this chapter everyone. Enjoy. Sorry if its sloppy. Im writing this while at school cause I had time. Have a good day. Enjoy your Christmas.