32!

Your p.o.v

Waking up with strong arms around me. I went to set up, I feel my body ache. 'Okay so I'm not getting up today got it.' I watch Neteyam and Aonung sleep peaceful.

"You know it's weird to stare princess." -Neteyam

I smile and look into his golden eyes. He moves closer to me, his lips press down onto mine. I happily kiss him back. When he breaks the kiss, he push some of my hair out of my face.

"So fucking beautiful" -Neteyam

I blush and give him a smile.

"I know, both of you is very lucky to have me."

I say, Neteyam smile. I feel Aonung move closer to my back.

"Ain't that the fucking truth." -Aonung

"Good, now both of you are awake. Lets go get something to eat."

I get out of Aonung and Neteyam hold. Which was not easy. I crawl off the bed, placing my feet on the cold floor. Neteyam and Aonung follow behind me.

"What do you want to eat beautiful." - Aonung

I hum, thinking about it for a second.

"I'm feeling fruit, like good fruit."

"Princess you have to eat other stuff than fruit." - Neteyam

I roll my eyes and start to head out of the hut. Both males follow behind me. We make our way into the woods. Aonung grabs my right hand, while Neteyam grabs my left hand. Looking around the forest.

We come across a bush with berries. I let go of Neteyam hand to get a berry. Aonung yanks me to his chest.

"Those are poisons."-Aonung

I frown, Neteyam kiss the top of my head.

"I'm pretty sure fruit is in some of these trees." -Neteyam

Neteyam walks over to a tree. He grabs a hold of a limb and pulls himself up on the tree. He climbs up the tree.

I walk over to the edge of the tree. Aonung holds onto my waist as we watch Neteyam climb the tree.

"I wanna climb the tree too."

Aonung smiles, he picks me up. I grab the tree limb. Pulling myself up on the tree.

"Be careful"-Aonung

"You aren't coming up?"

"Uhh I rather not. I like my feet on the ground."

I give him a smile. I sit down on the limb. I than bend backwards. Letting my upper part fall off. I look at Aonung from up side down.

"Aonung if I didn't know any better I'll say you scared."

He scoff and walks forward. He grips the back of my hair. Pulling my head closer to him. Our eyes meeting each other.

"I'm not scared of anything." - Aonung

I give him a smile. I kiss the top of his head. He lets his grip go from the back of my head.

"Prove it climb the tree."

I sit up and look down at him. I give him a smile, before I start climbing up the tree. I climb up the tree half way. I take a breath. 'I've been climbing this fucking tree for 10 minutes. Where is Neteyam?'

I start climbing higher up, I grab a branch. The branch breaks and I feel a arm wrap around my waist. Pulling me close to their chest. I look up to see Neteyam. He grins down at me.

"Princess are you alright?" -Neteyam

I smile at him.

"I'm okay Neteyam."

He turns me around. He holds out a fruit to me. My smile widens, I take the fruit.

"What is it called?"

"Puffball melon. It's sweet and salty. So you'll get all your vitamins from it." -Neteyam

"Is it good?"

He stays silent for a moment.

"Yes" -Neteyam

I narrow my eyes at him. I look down at the reddish orange fruit. I grin and hold it up to him.

"If it's good take a bite out of it."

Neteyam shakes his head,

"Princess.." -Neteyam

"No Neteyam don't change the subject."

He sighs and takes a bite of the fruit. He groans and swallows.

"..okay that is not like Yovo" -Neteyam

I laugh. I bring the fruit up to my mouth. I take a bite out of the fruit. My eyes widen and my nose scrunch up.

The fruit is more salty than sweet. When was fruit ever salty? I swallow it and look at Neteyam. He kiss the top of my head.

"Good job princess. Lets head down now." -Neteyam

"Okay"

We head down the tree. Neteyam staying close to me. Making sure I don't slip or fall. We make it down, I look at Aonung who is sitting under the tree. I walk over to him.

"Scary cat"

He stands up and rolls his eyes.

"oh shut up" -Aonung

I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Come on I wanna go swim."

I walk past the two males. Making my way down to the beach.

Author: Sorry I'm not posting a lot. I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good. Umm I'm sick and school is kicking my ass. I'll post more when I'm feeling well. Love you guys.