15! Virgin, Who?!

Your p.o.v

I nod my head, Aonung thrust up into me. I whimper, it hurts not gonna lie. It hurts really bad, "it's okay, the pain will go away soon." I hear Neteyam say while kissing the back of my head. Aonung thrust up into me again. His thrust are getting a rhyme. Which is causing the pain to disappear, pleasure starts to take over my body. Aonung lays me back, he's hovering over me. My head is on Neteyam's lap. I smile at both of them. "Hello" both of them smile at me. "Hello princess" Neteyam says leaning down and kissing my lips. Aonung thrusting hard, causing me to arch my back and moan into the kiss. Neteyam place his hand on my throat. Adding some pressure to my pulse.

Aonung thrust's are starting to get harder. Causing my moans to get a lot louder. I watch Neteyam move his mouth to my breasts. Making Aonung sit up and grip my waist. I place my hands on top of Aonung. Aonung starts thrusting faster. My moans are getting louder. I feel that feeling coming back, making myself clench around Aonung. "Just let it happen baby." A few more thrust and I cum. Aonung pulls out of me and cums all over my stomach. Breathing fast and heavy. Both males are giving me a smile. "We should get going" Neteyam looks at Aonung. "Yeah, okay." Both males get dressed, they kiss my head before leaving. I get up, getting dressed all over again. I head back to my post, making nets.

-Noon-

Sitting in our hut, with a book in my lap. The humans taught us how to read English. That was really hard for me and my people. I got the hang of it, so did Tauri. Reading 'After The Bite' by Lyndsay Sands. I hear footsteps coming in, looking up to see Tauri. Think of the devil and he will appear. Tauri sits next to me, "What are you reading?" I look at him, "After The Bite" Tauri smiles at me. I give him a small one back, than looking down at my book. "Omg" I hear him say, I look up at him. "What?" "You mated with someone!" He shouts. My eyes widen, "What?" Tauri gives me a smile. "You don't read romance novels unless you did something with someone!" He yells, I place my hand over his mouth. "Will you shut up before Calain or Alo hears you."

He nods his head, I slowly remove my hand from his mouth. He has a big smile on his face. "No" I say, before he gets the question I know he is going to ask. I remove the book from my lap. Sitting it on the floor beside me. I get up and head out of the hut. Hearing Tauri follow me, "Stop following me Tauri." "No, you're going to tell me who this lucky guy is." 'More like two guys' I think to myself. I roll my eyes and head down to the edge of the beach. I get to my griffen. Placing my hand on top of his head. Tauri walks over to my side. I look at him, "Y/n we have to talk about it, mom isn't around to talk to you about it."

I stay silent, Tauri place his hand on my shoulder. "I'm all you got, Calain would flip, Alo is way to young, I'm all you got." I sigh and nod my head at him. "Yes! I've waited for this moment ever since you turned 16!" I give him a shock look, "Should I be worried?" Tauri rolls his eyes, he places us both down onto the sand. Sitting down in front of me. "Now tell me everything."