Kissing ( Bette and Dot Tatter )

* You've been part of Elsa Mars show for a while now. You are a contortionist and you are one of her acts. Since a while, someone has joined, or rather 2 new girls. Their names are Bette and Dot and since the moment they came in here you couldn't take your eyes off them. They were sweet to you and even though Bette was less talkative than Dot, they were still the most beautiful girls you had ever seen. You felt something for them but didn't dare say anything to spare a heartbreak.
Little did you know the feeling was mutual. The two girls had been trying to tell you that for some time, but they had just never succeeded.
This they were going to change, though, with the help of the rest. *

" Hey y/n, we're going to rehearse for a bit, are you coming? " called Jimmy from the general tent.
" Yeah, I'm coming. I just need to finish my makeup. "
I did as I said, I finished my makeup and then walked to the back of the tent.

" Right on time. Why does it always take so long when you have to do your makeup anyway? " Ethel asked irritated as she pushed me toward the stage.

" And now we have the most flexible woman in the whole world. Mrs. Snake! "

I walked onto the stage along with Pepper who rolled a box with me.

" She is going to crawl into this little box and even though you may think that would never succeed, but you should not underestimate her! "

I made quite a show of it and eventually I was all the way inside the box.
" See here, ladies and gentlemen. The snake woman did it again. And that was also the end of this act. "
I heard Else Mars say and she pushed the box closed.

This was not part of the act.

I felt myself being rolled off the stage into the box, but I didn't know where to go. We had gone outside and finally stopped somewhere.

" What is this? " I heard a voice say.
" Special present. "
" But what is it? "
" Open it and see for yourself. "

I heard footsteps walking away and then a door closing before the box opened and I literally rolled out of it.

" Oh y/n are you okay " I heard Bette say before helping me up.
" Yes, I think so. Why did I roll over to your tent? "
" No idea, but it's convenient because we wanted to talk to you," said Dot
" Not yet. " I heard Bette whisper, " I'm not ready and we're not sure yet. "
" It's now or never. Otherwise, we're going to keep putting this off until it's too late. "
" Until what is too late? And what are you not ready for yet Bette? " I hopped into their whispered conversation.

" Wha- euh... " stuttered Bette which made me chuckle lightly.
" What Bette was trying to say is that we need to tell you something important and that we hope that if you don't feel the same way you won't just drop us," said Dot as she looked lightly at the ground.

Is dot being shy? Since when is that? She must really have something important to say then.

" Okay? You guys are really scaring me? Just tell me what's up and I promise I won't let you down. " I said as I sat down next to them on their bed.

Bette and Dot remained silent for a moment, something they often did.

" Okay, uh y/n. What we wanted to tell you was.... "
" Was... " I said now very worriedly.
" For God's sake," said Dot before pressing her lips against mine.

It didn't take me long to process it and started kissing her back.
I moaned into her mouth and eventually, we pulled away from each other to gasp for air.
I looked into her eyes and then looked into Bette's eyes, silently asking for permission and when I saw her looking at my lips I knew enough and smashed my lips against hers. This time it was she who moaned, but I followed shortly after as I felt Dot suck and kiss my neck. I and Bette pulled away from each other to breathe and just look into each other's eyes for a moment. This didn't last long as she went down and started sucking on my collarbone.

" Mmm," I moaned through both mouths on my body.
They both started lightly tugging on my costume before they both raised their heads and looked into my eyes asking permission to take it off.

" Yes, please... " I said in a breathy whisper.
" You're sure aren't you," asked Bette with a worried face.
" She said yes anyway, " said Dot irritated.
" Yes Bette I'm okay with it and I'm sure. " I said sweetly before kissing her lightly on her lips.

Dot pulled my costume off my shoulder and started kissing it and biting it lightly which made me moan with pleasure again. Here Bette took her chance and slipped her tongue between my lips and deepened the kiss, which earned her another moan from me.

When we needed breath and pulled away, Bette also pulled my costume off my shoulder and began kissing my shoulder as well.

As they were about to pull my costume further down we suddenly heard someone yell something.
" y/n, Bette, Dot. Are you guys coming for dinner?! "
" Ethel.... " all three of us said at the same time which made us burst into laughter.

I quickly gave both of them a kiss on their lips and then walked away.
" You are the ones who will be pleasured next time. " I said with a wink before walking out of the tent.