Dry humping ( Diane Sherman )

*You are a good friend of Chloe and since she is not allowed out much, you often go by her house to talk, bake, and help her with her homework... Another reason why you often went there was Diane. If you admitted it to yourself, you had a little crush on her and sometimes it seemed like she felt something for you too. She was often nice but in a flirty way. Or it could also just be all in your head and she's just nice.

It was Friday evening and while you were walking from school you thought of going by Chloe for a while because you had a surprise for her.*

*knock, knock, knock*

I knocked on Diane's door and I didn't have to wait long for her to open it.

" Y/N sweety. Come on in," she said as she stepped aside slightly so I could enter.

" Hi Mrs. Sherman, sorry if I'm interrupting but I just came from school and thought I'd come to say hello. " said k as I walked in. I put my shoes on the door and hung my coat on the coat rack.

" You never bother. Chloe is upstairs doing her homework, so come sit in the kitchen with me for a while until we have to eat so she can finish that. "

We walked to the kitchen and while I sat down at the kitchen table, Diane continued her cooking. A few minutes later she came and sat next to me saying dinner was almost ready.

" So y/n, how's school going? " Diane asked and put a hand on my thigh. I looked at her hand and it took all my self-control not to push my thighs together. I bit my lower lip and then looked up at Diane.

" Yes- Yes, all right. First exams are done and they were pretty good so- "

" That's good. And at home, how is your mother doing? "

She began to lightly rub her hand over my thigh and looked into my eyes.

" Mom-, mom is fine. She asked m- me when you were going to visit again. " I said stuttering.

She didn't say anything. Instead, she grabbed my hips and pulled me onto her lap. My eyes got big at the action and Diane laughed softly at my reaction, which in turn made me turn all red.

" Dia- Diane?"

" Yes baby? " she said with a grin.

" W- " I was interrupted by Diane who began to move my hips over her leg causing me to feel friction over my clit.

" Fuck... " I whispered.

" Language! " whispered, she shouted.

" Sorry. " I said shyly.

" Sorry who? "

" Sorry, Mrs. Sherman. " I said, but from the look on her face, that wasn't the answer she wanted. I thought for a moment about what she meant and then it clicked.

" Sorry m- mommy. " I said and a smile formed on her lips.

" Good girl. Now mommy rides her thigh," she said in my ear before she started kissing my neck.

" Mmm. " I moaned as I began to fuck her thigh.

Diane found my good spot and began to suck and lightly bite at my neck. She placed her hands on my hips and began to push my hips harder against her thigh for more friction.

" Mmm mommy, I'm going to cum. "

" You're going? You won't cum without permission you know," she said in a stern voice and her look said she meant it.

" Please mommy, can I cum? " I asked as I tried my best to stop my orgasm.

" No, keep it for a while," she said with a grin.

" I- I can't. "

" Yes, you can. Now hold it," she said as she increased her pace. She bounced her leg up and down and I groaned and did my best to hold back my orgasm.

" Mommy I can't, please can I cum? Please. "

" God I love it when you beg, cum for mommy. " with those words I let go and cum over her leg.

After I rode out my orgasm I sat back on the chair next to her and just in time because Chloe came down.

" Y/N? Since when are you here? "

" Only just now. " I lied.

" Ow okay. Are we about to eat Mom? And what is that on your pants?" me and Diane looked at what Chloe meant at the same time and we saw a big wet spot.

Shit

" I had just spilled some water and to get back to your question. Yes, now actually so sit down and we can go eat," she said before standing up and putting down a pan of food. We all sat down to eat and Diane winked at me before we started.