Mildred wants to play ( Mildred Ratched )

I was filling out the last documents of the day when I saw Huck walking up to the counter. Although he had a slightly odd smile on his face, there was also a bit of concern playing in his eyes as he came to stand with me.

" Hey Huck, everything okay? "
" Yeah, I'm fine. With you? "
" Yes yes, I'm fine. Doing last things before going home. "
" Hmh... I don't know if it's all going to stay that way," he muttered loud enough that I still heard it.
" What was that? "
" No, nothing. Mildred told me to tell you that she... "
" That she what Huck?" I asked him confused.
" That she... wants to play. "

My eyes got big, my face turned red and I swallowed away the lump that was in my throat.

" And I had to tell you to hurry up. "
" Oh euh... could you fix this? "

He nodded and I almost walked away. If Mildred wants to play here, this will not be a normal scenario.

I knocked on her door and as soon as she gave permission, I walked in.
" Good evening miss y/l/n. You are here because you were not feeling well, right? " I was a little confused, but with every word she said, I felt my panties getting wetter so I played along.
" Yes, Nurse Ratched. "
" Okay then. " she came up to me, but instead of coming to me, she walked past me and closed the door and locked it. " Please, remove all your clothes and lie on the examination table. " Her hand slapped my ass as she walked past me and started preparing everything.

I did as she asked. I took off everything I had on and lay down on the table. During the time I was doing this, she had laid out everything and had put on a pair of gloves.

After the standard things like questions, heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure, came the temperature.
" Lie on your stomach," she said in her stern voice that I am all too happy to hear.
" W- What? " her words came to me and I started to get nervous.
" On your stomach, now! "

I did as she commanded but with some hesitation. When it was too slow for her, she did it herself and held me. I could feel her one hand spreading my buttocks while the other was sliding the thermometer inside.

" Aahh... " I moaned lightly and got a slap on my ass in response.
" Keep your mouth shut or I'll take care of it! " Her stern voice was clear, but I could just hear the grin in her voice. She was up to something. Not much later, I found out what that was. She started moving the thermometer in and out of me and although it felt strange and uncomfortable at first, the feeling got better and better. In fact, it felt so good that I forgot her warning and let out a series of moans.

Only when the *beep* of the thermometer went off did I know what I had done wrong. She removed the thermometer and slapped my ass once more.

" You don't seem to have a fever to me, but let me give you some suppositories to make sure. "

She pulled the stirrups out of the table and secured my feet in them before moving over to my arms and securing those as well. She walked to a cabinet and probably grabbed the suppositories.

" Millie... please don't " * gag * I was interrupted and half choked as Mildred pushed a dildo gag into my mouth and attached it to the back of my head.
" I believe I warned you. "

She opened the pills and pushed them slowly, one at a time into my ass. Once they were all in, she walked to the corner of the examination room and returned with an enema bag.

My eyes got big and I shook my head.
" Don't panic miss y/l/n, this is just to clean you and keep you busy during the next examinations. " That last part especially made me panic.

After she smeared the tip with some lube, I felt it pushing against my butt hole.
" Please miss y/l/n, relax yourself. This enema is going into you one of two ways. It is just going to be up to you which one and how much pain you will feel. " she said with a grin and started pushing harder.

Eventually, I relaxed myself and she slid the mouthpiece in far enough. She opened the clip and I felt the enema flowing in.

" While that is going on, we will examine this pussy. "

She took a speculum and began sliding the cold thing into my pussy. She looked around a bit, pushing her fingers inside me, some sharper things Finally she pulled the thing out of me. The enema had also stopped now and she got that. With a goofy grin, she pushed a little on my belly and wiggled the hose a little. Finally, she pulled that one out of me too. I was relieved that I could finally go to the bathroom because those cramps were anything but pleasant, but that feeling disappeared as quickly as it came, as the tube was replaced by a plug.

I moaned and whimpered through the gag, which only earned me some spankings. She walked to her bag and took out a few other things. Nipple clamps, which she hung on my nipples. A clit clip that she hung on my clit, but not before sticking a small vibrator on it. And finally, she pushed a dildo vibrator into my pussy. I moaned through all that had happened to me.

" Let's go home baby. " she finally said when she had me loose and removed the gag from my mouth. I had gotten a few extra clothes from her that I had put on over all the things I still had on and in me.

I nodded and wanted to follow her, but I soon found out that I could barely walk.
" What is it dear? Too hard to walk? Just prepare yourself when we get home. That enema is not for nothing. "