Blindfold ( Dr.Ellie Staple )

I have no idea how long I had been locked in here but I was done with it. My mother had brought me here for, in her opinion, my own safety.
I rolled my eyes through my own thoughts. My mother never wanted me. I was the product of a one-night stand, a mistake. When I had accidentally controlled one of my mother's boyfriends with my brain and she had seen it, it was the perfect excuse to send me to this place. According to her, this was a place to unwind, but this turns out to be a regular fucking prison for people who "think" they have superpowers. The doctor here, Ellie Staple. As beautiful as I think she is, she is so irritating.

" Hi y/n. How are you today? " asked a voice all too familiar.
" As always. " I said dryly to the doctor. I had my back to her because it had to be that way for safety precautions, by the way.
" You can turn around hear. "
" No, no. I'm not allowed to do that unless you slide something over my eyes. Because my 'imaginary' powers could put you in danger. " I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

Doctor Ellie said nothing. She didn't move either and if I didn't know she was still sitting there I would have said she was out of the room. I suddenly heard some movement behind me and then heard the door open behind me.
" Please, bring miss y/l/n to my office. I would like to examine her and ask a few questions," she said to the guards standing next to the door.

Slight panic set in and I was afraid of what she was going to do to me, but I knew there was no point in running. This place was so well guarded and even if I got out of here I wouldn't have a clue where I would be or where I should go. Ellie walked out of the room and the guards came in.
" Y/L/N, get up but keep your back to us, understand? "
" Yes, yes," I said as I stood up and held my arms spread out beside me. One of them held my arms and the other slid a blindfold over my eyes. Once that was in place they each grabbed an arm and we started walking. Without eyes, this seemed to take hours and the fear of running into something was great, especially with these people.
" We are almost there. " said one of the guards which I liked.
" Okay, thank you. " I said kindly.
" Keep your mouth shut. " said the other which I didn't think was very friendly and so I 'accidentally' stepped on his foot. We stopped for a moment as I heard the guard cursing under his breath.
" Sorry, I don't see where I'm going huh? " I said innocently.
" I guess so. Just keep walking," he said as he grabbed my arm back and just pulled me forward.

We continued walking like that for a while until we stopped somewhere and I heard knocking.
" Doctor Staple. We have miss y/l/n for you." said the friendly guard.
" Come on in. " I heard her voice say from the other side of the door.

We walked in.
" Put her in that chair," she said as I heard typing.

We walked to a chair ( I think ) and they put me in it. They placed my arms and legs on the railings and how they wanted them, which I thought was weird but I didn't ask any questions. I heard the clinking of some kind of buckle and then I felt them holding my legs and securing my ankles. Then I felt them doing the same to my wrists and the panic only struck then. I was blindfolded and stuck in some kind of chair, in an office with a doctor I find attractive but at the same time can't stand.

" Thank you guys, you can go again," she said gruffly. While she was still typing.
" Sure ma'am, she's pretty dangerous. " said the mean guard, and before Ellie could answer I answered for her.
" And how am I dangerous again? I'm a 20-year-old woman with no superpowers, right? So why the blindfold and all this is necessary I don't understand. " I said as I moved my arms and legs but without much success.
" Yes, I'm sure guys. Now go so I can get started and she can go back to her room as soon as possible," said Doctor Staple with a slight irritation in her voice.
" Yes doctor. " said the two guards simultaneously before I heard them walk away. I heard the door close and that was also when the typing stopped. I heard her chair rolling away and that sound latex gloves make when they are pulled out of the box.
" So y/n, how did it go again? " she asked for the second time today.
" A moment ago, good enough. Now, less. " I said honestly.
" And why is that? " I heard a pen on paper so I figured she was writing down my answers.
" Let me think. You have been telling me for a while now that I have no powers and am not dangerous yet I am tied up and blindfolded alone in your office. " I said as I turned my eyes behind the blindfold.
" You're smart y/n, I'll give you that," she said smiling.
" Is it okay if I do a physical medical exam? " she asked as I heard her walk closer.
" No! " I said sarcastically, " I guess I don't have much choice huh? So next time I would appreciate it if you don't ask questions that I don't have choices in any way. " I said irritated.
" You get a choice. "
" Yes but regardless of my answer you will just do it won't you? Because otherwise why are we in your office instead of my cell huh? Because there are no cameras here and there are. " I asked and answered my questions.

Ellie laughed softly. I heard her put something away which I figured was her pen and paper and then heard her put on those gloves.
" You are indeed right and a very clever girl," she said and I heard the smile in her voice.

As much as I hate that woman, the thought of her touching me instantly made me wet. I squeezed my thighs together at those thoughts and hoped from the bottom of my heart that she hadn't seen that. I heard her open a drawer.

" First I want you out of those clothes. " said e with still that smile in her voice.
" W- What? " I stammered out but before I realized it my blouse was half cut.

I heard a soft chuckle and no matter how rough I tried to get away, I was still stuck to the chair.
" If you don't stop moving I'm going to hurt you in a minute and I don't want to do that, not yet anyway. " I heard that last particle whisper.

I had arrived in a cropped top and skirt so I was soon in just my bra and panties. I felt her hands going over my body which immediately gave me goosebumps. I felt her fondling my bra straps and suddenly I felt the cold air hit my breasts.
I gasped and tried to get away for the second time.
" Don't panic. This is just for my research," she said as she taped things to my chest and attached two clips to both nipples which almost made me moan.
" I thought you were a psychiatrist? Wouldn't you have to stick something on my head before then? " I asked.

She said nothing and instead just continued what she was doing. I heard squeaking what I knew from TV series with doctors.
" Can you open your mouth for a moment? " I thought it was a strange question but just did. Before I could close my mouth, she put something in my mouth that looked like a gag.
" Mmwhaf isch thich?"
" Hahaha. This is just to keep you quiet, go panic," she said and I heard the fun in her voice.

Out of nowhere, the chair fell back and became more like a table. I heard her walk away slightly as her hand stroked all over my body. When she got to my feet, she pulled my legs apart which made me scream softly with surprise.

She cut my panties and as soon as I felt the cold air on my center my nipples went even straighter.
" My my. " I heard her say in a light moan.

I heard her move a little, but then the mouse went silent. I heard nothing at all.
" Hewo? " I tried to talk out past the gag.

I felt light blowing on my center and before I could say or do anything I felt a mouth on my clit.
" Mmm. " I moaned loudly.
" Do you like this? " she asked before she started sucking on my clit again.
She licked from my clit to my opening and so back to my clit.
" Fwuck yes " I moaned out. I suddenly felt a slap against my pussy and moaned in pain.
" Watch your language miss y/l/n. Otherwise, there's a punishment in it for you dear. "
" Yes, mommy. " I moaned out accidentally.

" Yes moan for mommy," she said before sticking two of her fingers into my pussy out of nowhere.
" Aaahh. " I cried out in surprise.

She curled her fingers inside me and touched my g-spot and started sucking my clit again at the same time. She grabbed my clit in her mouth, began to swirl her tongue around it, and inserted another finger into my pussy.

My walls clenched around her fingers and she laughed because she knew I was about to cum. The vibration of her laughter brought me to my orgasm and I came with a scream. My legs trembled as my orgasm went away silently. She pulled her fingers out of me and took off the gloves. She licked my pussy clean and then untied me. She straightened my chair back up and then pulled my blindfold off my head.

It took me a while to get used to the light, but when I got used to it I looked around the room and my eyes got big. The whole room was littered. Covers lay open with all their papers out, her chair was on the floor, cabinets and drawers were open with their things out, and a few lights had jumped.
" Thank you for your contributions y/n, but you and I both know you have powers mhm? "
I wanted to answer but before I could there was a knock on the door.
" Doctor, is everything okay in there? " asked one of the guards. Out of nowhere, I had clothes back on and the gag was gone.
" Yes, come in please," she said before the door opened.
" What happened here and where is her blindfold. " said the mean guard.
" Nothing. Please, take Mrs. y/l/n back to her room and bring her back here tomorrow at the same time as today. "

The guards looked doubtful but did as they were asked. They both grabbed an arm off me and dragged me to the door ( because my legs were still weak ) and before I disappeared through it I could see Doctor Ellie Staple winking and grinning at me.