Punishment ( Willemina Venable )

Part 2 of the previous story. Hope you guys like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

After our thing in her office, I was so excited that I could barely stay still in my chair. I sat for the past two and a half hours moving back and forth across the chair hoping the feeling would go away but to no use. It was almost time but I couldn't hold it any longer. I sat down against the back of the chair and let my hand slide down my body.

I slipped my hand into my panties and let my fingers slide over my slit. I spun a few circles over my clit and then slid two fingers into my pussy. I moaned softly as I imagined they were Mina's fingers. I let my fingers go a little faster and began to curl them, touching my g-spot. I moaned and as I made a few circles with my clit with my other hand I came with a suppressed moan.

" Fuck Mina. " I moaned as I came to rest. I slid my fingers out of my pussy and put them in my mouth. I groaned and then walked to my bathroom and cleaned myself up a bit.

When I sat back down in my chair I looked at the time and saw that it was time to go home. I had finished all my work for the day so I closed my laptop, grabbed my things, and then walked towards Mina's office. I was just about to knock when the door opened and Mina wanted to walk out. She said nothing and just walked on. I followed her to her car and got in.

It was a fifteen-minute drive and the whole ride Mina was silent and refused to look at me. I couldn't handle this silence. I don't know how, but I was sure that she knew what I had done in my office and if she knew, it would mean that I will not have a very simple time when we get home.

Before I knew it, the car stopped and Mina had gotten out. I followed her and got out and walked over to her because she was already in the house. I closed the door behind me and before I could do anything else Mina grabbed my arm and dragged me to the basement.

Oh fuck, the basement. I screwed up really badly.

She pushed me inside, closed the door behind her, and turned on the lights.

" Have you been a good girl for mommy today? " she asked as she leaned against the wall and looked at me. I knew lying would only make it worse and yet I wanted to see what would happen.

" Yes, mommy. " I said with puppy dog eyes.

" Really? " she said with a raised eyebrow and started walking toward me. I swallowed, very rough.

" Take off your clothes and wait here, on your knees, understand? "

She didn't wait for an answer and turned the corner so she was out of sight. I loved Mina but sometimes she is scary and right now she was. I did as she asked and took off everything I was wearing. I put my hair in a ponytail and got down on my knees waiting for Mina.

I heard some rumbling but nothing else.

" You're a smart girl y/n. You know that I know you're lying and yet you did it. Didn't you think it could be worse than I already planned? " I heard her say.

" Put your hands behind your back. And you better do what I say sweaty. "

I didn't dare to fight her anymore. The little courage I had to lie was gone now though and so I did as she asked. I put my hands on my back and waited.

" Stand up. "

I did as she asked and stood up. As soon as I stood up I felt a lash on my butt and right after that another one. I whimpered in pain.

" Don't whine like that. You wanted to be the brat. " with that she cuffed my hands and pulled me to the table that was there and folded me over it.

" I'm sorry Mina... " I tried but I felt another slap on my butt making me whimper.

" First of all, that's not my name. " she started and gave me another couple of strokes making tears spring to my eyes.

" Second, you can't be sorry because we're only here now because of your behavior. " she continued and gave me a few more strokes.

" And thirdly all that whining and sorry's aren't going to help you now. "

*Slap slap slap slap*

" Mina please stop. I- I can't anymore. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to leave you hanging on the point, but what else was I supposed to do, carry on while Jeff was at the door? And that from my office just wasn't okay. " I said through my tears.

She rubbed my sore butt and shushed me.

" Okay, fine then. I won't punish you for that in my office but that in your office is okay though," she said and I can hear the smile in her voice.

Suddenly I was pulled up and she dragged me to the bed that stood there.

" Fold your legs and spread them. " I did and she tied my legs in that position and then walked away again for a moment.

She came back with a couple of vibrators, a couple of dildos, and a butt plug. I tried to move away from her a little but with little success as I was still completely tied up.

" Don't you dare! " and she hit me with her cane.

" Aaahhh, sorry mommy. "

She slid her fingers along my slit and a grin grew on her face. She grabbed a little of my cum on her fingers and smeared it around the plug.

" Relax baby. It's going in whether you want it or not. It may hurt or just be uncomfortable. Your choice.  " she said as she pushed the plug against my butt hole. I relaxed and the plug slid right in.

" Fuck, mommy. " I groaned.

" Brave girl, but we're not done yet. "

The plug began to vibrate and I moaned.

" You are not to cum unless I say so, understood. "

" Yes, mommy. " I moaned out as I closed my eyes.

" Eyes open," she said after layering my pussy.

She grabbed a small vibrator and put it against my clit and then grabbed the biggest dildo she had with her and pushed it against my opening. Out of nowhere, she pushed it all the way in and I moaned from the feeling.

" Fuck mommy, too much. " I moaned out.

" Take it like a good girl. " and she accelerated her actions. I felt the knot in my belly harder and harder.

" I'm going to cum, mommy please can I?"

" Hold it," she said as she pushed the dildo into my g- spot.

" I can't, please mommy," I begged her.

" Come ready for mommy. "

She pushed the dildo into me a few more times and I came with a scream. She slowed down so I could ride out my orgasm. When I had my breath back she pulled the dildo out of me, took the vibrator off my clit, and quietly pulled the butt plug out of my ass. She untied me and then walked to the bathroom that was there.

She came back with a warm washcloth and a tube of cream.

She wiped me clean and then asked if I could turn over. As I laughed at my stomach I heard her giggle before I felt something cold on my bottom and her hands rubbing it.

" You did so well for mommy, now rest," she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and let Mina hold me as we lay in bed together.

" Sorry, Mina. " I whispered half asleep.

" All right little one. " and she kissed my forehead.

" Mina? "

" Yes, sweetie? "

" Do you want to be my girlfriend officially? " I asked sleepily.

Mina was silent for a little while but I was te sleepy to open my eyes.

" Yes. I would love that. " and we fell asleep.