Mutual masturbation ( Lana Winters )

Lana's pov

I don't remember how long I've been here, but I've had it all. Every day the same song.

First wake up in the cold room, then go to the common room for breakfast and pills and then stay there with that stupid music on.

For a few days now I've just been sitting here quietly on the couch with my book and there isn't a day that doesn't look like this.

" Why don't you sit here and I'll bring you pills. " said a nun as she pushed a girl onto the couch next to me and then walked away.

The girl curled herself up and started rocking herself slightly back and forth. I hadn't seen her yet but she had y/h/c hair and her body was nice and well-built. She seemed to be shivering, but since I didn't know if that was from the cold or from fear, I didn't do anything about it.

" Here are your pills. " the nun said as she walked back. She looked up at me and then made a strange face.

" When you've swallowed those, go sit somewhere else. I don't want you two sitting here together," she said before walking away.

The girl looked at me with a quick glance and when they crossed my eyes, she quickly looked back at her pills. She seemed to be considering whether to take them or not but finally did. She threw the little cup back and then did something unexpected. Instead of putting the cup away or crumbling it up, she carefully put it in her pocket and then winked at me.

I don't know what to think of her, but she's pretty and exactly not really scared either.

" Hi. My name is y/n and what's your name? "

...

" Lana. Lana Winters. What are you here for if you don't mind me asking? "

" Lesbianism, you? "

" Same thing. That's probably why that nun just said that. " I said and began to continue reading my book.

" Is this place as bad as they say? " she asked.

" Not as bad as you think. It's just boring and always the same. Unless you don't do what you ask. "

She didn't say anything else. I looked up and saw she was lost in thought. I saw Jude walking toward us and I was already preparing myself for what was to come.

" Hello, ladies. I don't know if you already know but you are roommates. Now, the reason I say this is because it's time to leave for your room so... Follow me. "

She walked away towards the door and I and y/n ran after her like doggies. When we were about halfway, Judy started speaking again.

"I know it may be stupid to make this decision since you both have the same condition, but it has to be done. There is too little space to give everyone a room for themselves. This is not an invitation to try anything though; if you do and get caught, just be prepared for the consequences," she said sternly and dominantly.

I was already used to her voice so I didn't give a hoot and to my surprise, neither did Y/n. She walked beside me and looked emotionlessly at Judy walking ahead of us.

We arrived at, what is now our room and Judy let us in. As soon as we were both inside, Judy closed the doors behind us and opened the small hatch that was in the door.

" I wish you both a first fine night and don't you dare try anything, understand? " with that, she closed the little hatch and we were both left alone in the cold room.

I walked over to my bed on the right side of the room and sat down on it. Totally exhausted from the stupid and boring routine we are going to have to go through every day.