First time ( Mildred Ratched )

* You work at Lucia State Hospital as a nurse together with Mildred Ratched. You didn't get along at first, but after working together for a long time you came to the conclusion that you had quite a lot in common. So out of this, a good friendship developed, even though you were actually hoping for something else. You had a crush on the nurse for a long time, but since lesbianism was not really considered normal, you kept your feelings hidden. In the last few weeks, Mildred was flirting more and more and also getting more and more physical, and even though you loved it, you were getting more and more feelings for her and that couldn't happen. So for the last few days, you tried to avoid her, and since she is the head nurse, that was not so easy. You hadn't seen her for a while now, and that was both relieving and upsetting. *

I sat in the break room for a while to get the heavy day off my shoulders and to get some food into my system. It was quite busy and the fact that I hadn't seen Mildred yet today didn't help matters. I wasn't sure if she was there today, so I also didn't know if I should watch out or not. Just as I was thinking about it, someone walked through the door, and from the sound of familiar heels, it was the person I wouldn't really want alone in a room.

Nurse Ratched

I started to clean up and wanted to get up just then, but before I could, Mildred stopped in front of me.
" Where are you going nurse y/l/n? " she asked in her stern voice that immediately made me wet and had my thighs pressed together.
" Nurse Ratched. I was just finishing my break and wanted to get back to work. " I said quickly as I looked down.
" Look at me when you speak to me! "
I raised my head and looked at her.
" Listen, after your shift I want you to come to this address. I just want to talk to you, okay. " she handed me a note with an address on it, and before I could answer she was gone.

I sighed and knew there was no escape.

* Time skip *

" I'll see you tomorrow y/n. " Dolly called out before she walked out the door.
I sighed and then grabbed my things to go home as well. My shift had been done fifteen minutes ago, but I really just didn't want to go talk to her alone. Now I was the only nurse left in the hospital and really needed to leave now.
After checking everything over again, I said 'good' night to Dr. Hanover and then walked through the big doors to my car. I got into the car and before I started driving I took a deep breath and then went to the address Mildred had given me.

I stopped in front of a motel that looked old and dirty.

Does she live here?

I got out and looked at the bill again.

Room 10.

I looked at the doors and decided to just look for number 10.
" Who are you and what are you still doing here? " I heard a lady's voice say and turned around.
" I just came to visit a friend. " I said.
" And who might 'your friend' be? " said the woman as she stood directly in front of me.
" Ratched. Mildred Ratched. "
" That's just not allowed! " said the woman angrily.
" Unless you tell me what you've come to do. Then of course I can make an exception. "said the woman with a grin on her face.

I looked at the woman as if she was from another planet.
" I believe my friend is renting a place here right? " I asked her annoyed.
" Yes, and?"
" Then surely she can invite whoever she wants and you have nothing to say about it. The only thing you have a say in as a landlord is maintaining the rooms you rent, but not who the tenants invite! " I said angrily.
" What you are doing here is a violation of privacy and if you don't want to lose your motel and go to jail I would say leave me alone now! " I finally said

The woman looked at me irritated but surprised. She said nothing and then walked away while huffing and muttering.

I turned and wanted to start walking until I bumped into someone.
" Ohh I'm so sorry. I hadn't seen you. " I said and only when I looked at the person did I see that it was Mildred. She was grinning at me.
" Never mind. And well done to her. I've been trying to get her off of me for a while. she said as she nodded after the woman.