Cat And Mouse ( Alcina & mother Miranda )

A/N: Thank you for your request flozza21. I hope you like it, and the rest of you as well of course. I don't really like how I ended it so I probably will make a part two. And I'm sorry it took me so long :(

________________________________________________________________________________

Alcina POV:

Life was good. It was more than good.
Spring had begun, and since the temperatures were higher than normal, the girls were able to go outside sooner as well.
This came along with more free time for me and my special girl. She had only arrived with me at the request of Mother Miranda and I must say, she caught my eye very quickly. It was almost too good to be true.
The only thing that bothered me a little was that Mother Miranda was acting a little strange when she had brought her to me. She almost didn't want to let her go.

But that didn't matter. Last night we were lying in bed together reading a book after taking a bath together. I couldn't wait to wake up with my little girl in my arms, but when I woke up, the place where she lay was empty.
At first, I thought maybe she was doing a task, but that idea was quickly out of my mind when I heard her murmuring and moaning.
There was normally no one left in the villa, so what was going on with her I didn't know. I was both alarmed and angry with her. I flew out of my bed, put myself on in record time, and then went downstairs where I found her and not just her.

" Mother Miranda? What are you doing here? " I asked her when I saw her standing there with my girl's face in her hand while her thumb was in her mouth. " And what are you doing? "
" So she captured your heart too, didn't she Alcina? "
" W- What are you talking about? "
" She's a cute, sweet, little thing, isn't she? I had the same reaction as you when I first saw her. And that was the big problem. She was going to distract me too much and I couldn't have that, so I sent her here hoping I would forget about her, but I didn't. And since I have now completed my experiment, I could use some distraction. "

I was too surprised to speak. Mother Miranda liked her too? I don't know how I feel about this, but if she wasn't going to let her go soon, I don't know what I'm going to do.

" The only problem now is that you like her too and since I found her in your bed, she likes you too. Shall we let her choose? "

Me and Miranda spontaneously looked at y/n at the same time and she just looked like a deer caught in headlights. She looked between me and Miranda and as she looked at us, as the color on her cheeks darkened.

" I guess the little mouse fairy can't choose either. " Mother finally said Miranda, but she didn't let her go yet. " I know what. Let's play a game. Our dear y/n here, is going to hide and whichever of us finds her first, can have her. "

I don't know what I thought of this. Mother Miranda always gets what she wants, including from me, but I don't want to lose y/n. This is something she's not going to get from me easily.

" Oh come on Alcina. It's in your home. You know this castle inside out, so you already have an advantage there. Your super hearing, should help too, as should your sense of smell. "
" Yes, but you with your magic. And you have the length to crawl through anything. It's not like I can, can I? "
" With every advantage comes its disadvantages. "

There was silence. Mother Miranda was indeed right. My advantages should make me track her down quickly, Miranda's magic should do that for her. My height is a problem, but she never takes off that robe, so through small hallways, she's never going to get through either. I looked at y/n and was already greeted by her eyes. I saw both fear and pleasure in her eyes. She likes both of us and the fact that we are almost literally, going to fight for her, she loves it.

" What do you think little mouse? Are you ready? " I asked her with a grin on my face. She nodded back as Mother's thumb was still in her mouth.
" Okay then. Go! " said Miranda and as soon as she let go of her, she walked away. She may be an ordinary knife, but she's darn fast.
" Let the best one win dear. "
" Same Mother. "

Y/N POV

I know this whole castle by heart. I work here the longest of all the maids and have also had the most tasks. Now one place immediately came to mind, the basement. Although it would be a good place, I still find it too scary and dirty there.

I walked on and just arrived at the library when I heard, "Okay little mouse, I hope you are well hidden. "

I think Alcina could hear my heartbeat increasing. I had only one choice left and that was the secret tunnels. Alcina, if she knew about them, would never fit through them and Mother Miranda shouldn't normally know about them.

I ran to the back of the library, to a bookcase that was never nearly used. I searched for the right book and just when I had it, I heard the door open.

" We know you're here little mouse. Why don't you just come out already? "

I swallowed and considered the option, but then this game would already be over, and I couldn't do that to them anyway. I quickly ducked between the bookcase, into the secret passageways and closed them just as quickly.

I could hear them walking to where I just stood, and when they didn't see me I could already imagine their puzzled faces.
" She was here just now, right? " I heard Miranda ask.
" Yes. Normally she does. "
" Well? Then where is she? Is there another door? "
" Not that I know of. "

That was the end of their conversation. Miranda stormed off and Alcina walked through a while later as well.

Finally, I could breathe again. I don't know if this was such a good idea. I mean, I'm a normal, human girl and I have to hide from a 9-foot-tall vampire with super hearing, super smell, and super strength and then I have to hide from the 'witch' who made her.

* Time skip *

I think we had been at least an hour now and I'm surprised they hadn't found me yet. I was wandering around the halls a bit until I heard a low growl and I froze in my spot.

" H- Hello?" I asked in a scared little voice. And yes yes yes I know. If there's anything you shouldn't do in these scenarios it's what I just did, but I live in a castle full of murderous vampire teenagers and whatnot.

In the corner appeared one of those black things that are mostly around Heisenberg and I knew I had to get out of here. I ran through the corridors and even though I know them pretty well, not so well that I know where I'm running to.

After a while, it seemed like I lost it, but by looking out for that thing, I wasn't looking ahead of me or at the ground. I tripped over something and literally rolled through the fireplace back into the inhabited part of the castle.

" Oh, look at this. We don't find her, she finds us," said Mother Miranda and that was the moment I opened my eyes and was greeted by the two I was hiding from. I had rolled at their feet.

" Mhm, since we both found her at the same time, maybe we should share? " Said Alcina and I swallowed lightly as my panties became wet.
" That's fine with me... And to be honest, I think that's good for y/n too. " Answered Miranda and now they were looking at me with grins on their faces.
" Let's take our prize upstairs then. " Said Alcina as she picked me up and threw me over her shoulder.
" This is going to be a long night for your y/n. "