Lingerie part 2 ( Julia Hoffman )

Julia had said to go to her room the next day, so that's what I did. I stood at her door and with one more deep breath to take, I knocked on her door.

At first, I heard nothing but after a few minutes, I could hear the "click clack" of her heels coming closer. The door flew open and Julia became visible. Her hair was as neat as ever, her glasses were on her nose and she was wearing her white doctor's coat.

" Ah y/n, come in. " and that's what I did. And just like yesterday, Julia put her hand on my lower back and let me in. She closed and then locked the door behind me.

" Come dear. Sit on the bed. "

I did as she asked me and sat down across from me on a chair.
" So you want to continue with the treatment I want to give you? " she said in all seriousness and I nodded.
" I must have a verbal agreement, honey. " I can't with the pet names.
" Yes, Doctor Hoffman. If you think it is necessary, I certainly want to go further. "
" It is indeed necessary," she said as she was checking me out. " Well then, undress completely and then lie down on the bed. Everything that happens here stays just between us. "

I bit my lip and nodded before standing up and quietly beginning to undress. Julia was still sitting in her chair, so I decided to make a little show. Once I had my blouse off, I started on my pants and bent over as deep as I could so she could get a nice view of my ass. I did the same with my panties before removing my bra and then lying down in the middle of the bed.

Throughout the show, I could see Julia getting redder and redder and she couldn't stay still in her chair. As soon as I lay down, I heard her get up and come to stand next to me. She kept her head slightly to the side and looked at me with a professional look.
" For both my and your safety, I think it would be better if your wrists and ankles were secured, okay? "
" Okay, doctor. " and that's what they did. They fastened my wrists and ankles to the bed so that I was now lying on the bed like a starfish. I was getting more nervous by the second and the fact that I was now completely at Julia's mercy didn't help.

The nervousness caused me to start breathing faster and I think she caught on because she grinned and then came to sit beside me on the bed for a moment.

" Are you okay? Your breathing is not too good and.... " she grabbed my neck with her hand and pushed at some point with her fingers.
" And your heart rate is pretty high too. "
" Y- Yes, I'm okay. "

She added some more pressure on my neck and stopped me from breathing for a moment. After a few seconds, she released me and I took a deep breath.

Her hand slid from my neck to my breasts and then to the side of my upper body. I am very ticklish especially there, so as soon as her hand stroked over my skin in that spot, I automatically pulled my body away from her.

" Someone is ticklish, good to know," she whispered before getting up and walking to her bathroom.
" W- What are you going to do? "
" Don't worry. I just need to grab something. "

She came back with a box and a towel in her hands. She put those on the bed and then looked at me with a stern look.

" Now before we start your treatment, I do need to ask one more question. "
" Yes?"
" Did you have an orgasm yesterday or today? " I don't know exactly why she wanted to know, but if it had anything to do with yesterday I was there.
" N- No... "

" Mhh... Are you sure about that? " she had walked over to some kind of radio and pushed a button before we could both hear anything.

' Mhmm, fuck Doctor Hoffman ' ' Fuck Julia '

She stopped the sound and my cheeks were burning up. Not only had she recorded me while I was cumming, but now she knew I had lied.

" In my opinion, that doesn't sound like it. I am afraid that maybe one session is not going to be enough. But let's start with the first one. "

She walked back to the box and took out two little things which she attached to my nipples, then she took out another such thing and clipped it to my clit. Throughout this, I moaned and made little sounds. After the clip on my clit, I thought she was done, but she reached back into the box and took out a dildo.

She grinned and I swallowed rough.

She let the toy slide over my opening first, before sliding the toy in.

" Mhm fuck Julia. "
" I'm not doing anything yet and you're already so wet. Someone was excited I guess. Every time you make a sound now, another session comes. " she said the last sentence in my ear before she pushed a button, and everything she had attached to me and put inside me began to vibrate.

It was such a surprise that I let out a loud moan and Julie laughed.
" That's session number 2 "

The vibrations were soft and not enough. I started moving my hips and I think she got the hint because she turned up the vibrations.

She did this until everything toyed at the highest level and I was almost there, but just as I was about to come over the edge, she stopped everything and I let out a loud moan.

" Why? I was so close. " I whimpered.
" That's sessions  3 and 4. I need to heal you and this is the best way to do it. "

After those words, she turned everything back on and the circle began again. I came again to the edge and I expected her to stop again, but this time she kept going. I came with another loud moan.

I came down from my high, but she didn't stop.
" J- Julia, I can't do this... I'm too sensitive... "
" You can and you will... "

She brought me to cum 3 more times and then finally stopped her torture.

She removed all the toys from and off my body and then cleaned me with the towel she brought with her.

All my body was still shaking as she came to me lichen and pulled me into her arms.

" You were a good girl y/n and you did well for the first time. I'm afraid you'll have to go through at least 8 more sessions before I can really say it works, though. But we will wait a while. "

Oh god. Please doctor help me ;)