Blindfold Part Two ( Dr. Ellie Staple )

A/N:

Part two of this story was requested by RanyLeate, so I hope you like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

After taking me back to my cell yesterday, they tied my hands and legs to the bed and left the blindfold on.

" Why does this have to happen now? I haven't done anything! " I had still shouted but in vain. I had been scolding those guys and Doctor Ellie for quite some time but without any sense of time, I finally fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had slept, but it didn't matter anyway. There was nothing I could do as soon as I woke up anyway. Through the blindfold, time seemed to go even slower than it normally already does here. No one had come to untie me, feed me, or even just let me go to the bathroom.

I also just don't know what I did. The two guards had not spoken to Ellie before taking me back to my cell, so where this came from, I don't know.

" Wake up y/l/n, your appointment with Doctor Staple is waiting. You know. Turn around with your back to us and hands where we can see them. I'm not in the mood for shenanigans, you've been warned. "

And this alone was proof that this was not normal. If this order came from Dr. Staple, the rest of the guards probably knew about it too.

The door opened, and a foot was put inside before it stopped again.
" What did you do? "
" I don't know, ask those two fuckers from yesterday. "

The guards said nothing. They untied me and I guess they didn't feel like paying attention to where I was walking, because without any pardon one of the guards lifted me over his shoulder and walked on like that.
" What the fuck are you doing now. Put me down! I can walk too. "
" Keep your mouth shut. You've been lying still all night. Your legs are probably not ready for that and I don't feel like getting in trouble because of you because you couldn't be on time. "
" That's technically not my fault since I'm not the one who strapped myself to the bed! Dummy. "

To that, he had no answer and it made me feel proud. We walked on in silence until we reached her office again. He set me down, but as he said my legs were not prepared for that, so as soon as he released me my legs gave way and I fell to the floor.
" I said. "
" Oh shut up fucker. "

He knocked on the door and from behind the door we could hear her voice calling for us to come in.
" Here she is again, Ms. Staple. "
" Yes, thank you. You may leave her there. I can handle the rest on my own now. "

The two guards said nothing. They just let go of me and then walked to the door and closed it behind their asses again.

" Hello again. How was your night's sleep? "
" So it was you after all! You bitch! " I said angrily and frustrated.
" Language! I think I warned you yesterday, didn't I? " I could hear her heels coming closer.

Out of nowhere, I felt two hands grab me and pull me forward. It was so unexpected that I fell and landed on, what I think was her desk.
" Your disobedience does not come at and wrong time. We have both I think seen what pleasure and your powers bring about, now let's see what hurts, hm? "
" W- What? " I said surprised and a little anxious.
" Well, let me think for a moment though. I think I said yesterday that if you didn't start paying attention to your language, there was going to be punishment. Didn't I? And to my knowledge, after you were taken out of my office and back to your cell, you did everything but that. "

I had no answer to that. I was so surprised that I didn't hear that she had walked over to the other side and tied my hands to something so that I was now in a bent-over position on her desk.

" I'll build up the pain, okay? "
" Okay! Do you think I'm okay with that? Are you completely crazy now- "

As I was making my anger clear, she again put some kind of gag in my mouth, only this time it was an open ring. It stopped me from speaking properly, but it didn't stop me from screaming.

How do I know? As soon as that thing was in place, I felt her hand come down on my buttock and because of the unexpectedness and the force with which it came down, I let out a little cry.

I could hear something fall, but because of the blindfold, first of all, I didn't know what, and secondly, whether it was because of me or her.

" Mhm, not even that much pain already affects your powers. Interesting. " after this she gave me another stroke and another and another and another..... Until nothing happened anymore.
" I think we've come to a point where I need to turn up the pain a bit. " as she said that I could just hear the laughter in her voice. She was enjoying this, but I couldn't lie, said wasn't the only one.

I heard her open a drawer and then she pulled down my pants. The fabric already rubbing my sore ass was not so pleasant.
" What do you think this is? " she said and I could feel little spikes across my buttocks. If I didn't know better, I would have said a little hedgehog.
"How- ould I knoo. a rug. "
" Hahaha, oh I had forgotten for a moment that you had that in your mouth. But yes, a brush. My brush. " and with that the back of her brush came down on my butt.
" Aaahhh!!! " again I could hear some falling and breaking.

The same procedure repeated as with her hand and she stopped again as soon as nothing happened. This time it did happen a little faster and I think she got that ear too.

" Already? Then we'll make it a little harder. " Although my powers had figured out her game by now, I was still in pain.

I was a whimpering bender and it didn't seem like she was going to stop right away.
" lease, sop. I- I can't anywore. " I whimpered as best I could.
" Oh, is my baby hurting her rear end? You should have paid attention to your language. And by the way, are you sure you want to quit? From here it looks like you like it anyway. The wet spot on my floor proves it. "

I could feel myself turning red. This was so embarrassing, I wanted to sink through the floor.

I felt a lash on my ass and cried out. She had gelled me with her belt. Although my pain was great, nothing special happened.
" Hmh, nothing? How interesting. And what if we added something? "

I wanted to ask her what she meant, but before I could, I could hear a vibrating sound and my oge got big under my blindfold. I heard a click and in the next few seconds, I felt the vibrator slide into mji. The vibrator wasn't the only thing I could feel. Ellie's hips were pressed against my rear. She had a vibrating dildo as a strap-on.

She moved her hips slowly and I let out a moan that again made different things happen.
" You like pain, but you can't control yourself as much when it comes to this kind of pleasure, can you? "

I didn't answer. I was too rough on keeping myself in check.

* Smack *

" Ahhhmmhmh " she had hit me with her belt again, but now my cry turned into a groan and the effect of my strength was greater than ever before.
" And now we are speaking. " she lapped me for a few more minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.
" Aaah mommy, lease, sop. " I cried and moaned.
" One more and then we're done. Come on, you can do this for Mommy"

And she was right. Before she spanked me, she removed the blindfold from me and as soon as my eyes got used to the lies, she spanked me for one last time and I came with a cry/ moan. The pain, the dildo, the fact that she had called herself mommy. Everything made the knot in my belly jump and the proof was on the floor, all over her dildo and on her clothes. "

As I cum, I saw everything in her office start flying around. As soon as I came down from my orgasm, some things quietly went back into place after which other things just fell or were even flung away.

" Wasn't the pain worth it now? " she asked as she removed the gag from my mouth and loosened my wrist.
" Yes. It was indeed. " I said and tried to stand up. But as soon as I put the pressure on my legs, just like when I arrived here, I fell to the ground. Only this time I was caught before I could touch the ground.
" Take care now. I expected that. "
" Yes?"
" Yes. And if this wasn't going to be the case, I would have hooked you back up and fucked you until you begged me to stop. "
" Language Ms. Staple. " they laughed and then picked me up. " Where are we going? " I asked as we walked past her door and to another door at the back of her office.
" My room. " ;)