Mildred wants to play part two

A/N: 

It's a short story. Sorry :)

________________________________________________________________________________

After I got into the car with a lot of effort, Mildred drove us home. Once home she finally let me go to the bathroom and then she ordered me to go to our bedroom and lie naked on the bed.

I did as she said and lay naked on the bed while blushing because she was also naked except for a strap-on.

" Nicely cleaned, miss y/l/n? "
" I think so, nurse Ratched. " I said shyly as I looked at her body shamelessly.

She gave me a light slap on the face, but it was still rough enough to leave a mark and sting.
" You act like that too! You dirty little girl! On your hands and knees... Now! "

" Is it going to hurt? " I asked a little scared as I sat down in the position she asked for.

Mildred's face softened for a moment and she hugged my face.
" Look at me, sweetheart. " She asked softly. "I won't do anything you don't want. If you are not ready, we can do something else or stop. "
" No! No, I want... It's just a little scary. "
" Do you trust me? "
" Yes, of course. "
" Then I will tell you now that I do not intend to hurt you there. " She said with a small grin but still the caring look in her eyes. " If you feel uncomfortable, hurt, or anything else, you know what to say. "
" Yes, I know. Peach. "
" That's right. Are you all right?"
" Yes. " A rough slap on my ass jolted me forward.
" Yeah, who? "
" Yes, nurse Ratched. "
" That's better. I just want to make sure you know what to yell later. " She knelt in front of me, with the belt pushed in my face. "Now then. Don't you want it to hurt? Then you'd better get it right. You can get on your knees now if that makes it a little easier. "
. "
She basically just pushed the strap on into my mouth and I loved every moment. Her hand wrapped itself in my hair and after she had enough of me being in control, she started setting the pace herself. Her pace was rough and deep. She didn't care if I made a choking sound, as long as she was happy it was good for her, and of course for me.

When she finally felt it was good, she pushed the strap on deep down my throat one more time before pulling out and sitting behind me.
" Back in the previous position. "

I did as she asked. Her nails slid down my back, to my buttocks where she gave a few rough spankings. They slid further down until they came to my slit.
" So excited... " she murmured as she picked up a bit of my natural lube and smeared it on my butt hole. " Ready? I hope for your sake you did a good job. "

I nodded, but apparently that wasn't enough. Because instead of feeling the dildo, I felt rough strokes on my buttocks.
" Use your words you slut. "
" Yes nurse Ratched, I'm ready. "
" That's better... "

She gripped my hip with one hand and with the other she guided the strap onto my opening.
" Now, just relax like with the nozzle earlier. "

I felt the tup and did what she asked me even though I was a little scared. The first few inches slid in. They stopped for a moment to give me some time. As soon as she saw we could again, she grabbed my hips and pushed the rest in, without warning.

" Hmh ahh fuck... "
" Language. " and another blow was placed on my ass.

Her pace was quick at first, but after she realized that my orgasm was building, the pace picked up. And when I say ' the pace was quickened' I mean an impossible pace.

" Where are those wonderful moans of yours? I know you like it, why are you hiding it? "
" It's just another feeling. I- It's good, but different.... hmh... " at the end of my sentence she expressly pushed a little deeper making the moans just flow.
" Sure, because now you seem to be the old one again. "

She kept pushing like that and at the same pace until I couldn't hold it anymore.
" Mildred... I- I can't anymore. Can I cum, please? "
" Well then, cum baby girl.... "

With a series of moans I came, and rough. After I finally came off my climax, she very gently pulled the strap-on out of me and walked to the bathroom. She came back, without the strap on, with a washcloth and she started cleaning me, before throwing it somewhere in the room and grabbing me and putting me under the sheets.

" Did you like it dear? " she whispered in my ear and gave my neck some kisses
" Yes. Very much fun. " I whispered sleepily.
" You did so well. I'm proud of you. "
" Thank you. And Mildred... "
" Yes, dear. "
"Do it more often... "
" What?"
" Play nurse. " I said with a sleepy smile. I could also feel her smile on my neck.

" For you? Always love. " She whispered back.

We both fell asleep shortly after. Both with our minds set on this fantastic and experimental experience.