Cats and Mouse part 2

" This is going to be a long night for your y/n. "

" Alcina, I- " a slap on my ass stopped me from saying anything else.

" First, that's not my name and second, who gave you permission to talk? " She said in the voice that always made my legs turn into pudding.

" We want to congratulate and reward you for how well you hid. You wont turn that into a punishment, will you? " Miranda asked and even though I couldn't see her face. I could hear the grin in her voice.

" N-no ma'am. "

" Good girl. "

We walked further upstairs until we reached Alcina's room. There she threw me on the bed and the two women looked at me. I hate too much attention and that was exactly what I had. I got nervous and looked down as I began to play with my fingers.

" She is getting nervous already. I wonder at she will do sewwes then. " said Miranda.

" We'll soon find out. Y/N dear, take off your clothes. " she said in her dominating voice.

I knew better than not to take this as an order, so I did as she told me. My clothes fell to the floor one by one until I had nothing left on.

" Still as beautiful as I remember. " murmured Miranda as she began to remove her mask.

" Indeed. " said Alcina and her hat found her chair and her gloves the table.

" Tied up or not? " asked Alcina as she brought out the chains.

I dared to sneer but I think she knew the answer by the small smile and blushing cheeks I got spontaneously.

" I think she would like that. " Miranda teased and came and sat next to me on the bed and began stroking my back with her long nails.

" Then she should just say so. "

" I- I want it. "

" What do you want sweetheart? "

" I- I want you to tie me up. "

" Good girl. As you wish. "

Miranda pushed me down and raised my hhands above my head so Alcina could fasten them. Once secured, the two women looked down at me and I began to blush again. Miranda's claws suffered across my breasts and Alcina's icy fingers slid down my legs. I immediately got goose bumps and began to squeeze my thighs together.

" Someone's in the mood. " they both actually remarked at the same time.

Miranda pinched my nipples lightly and a surprised moan left my lips.

" Hmmhh... "

The two women laughed lightly and each brought their faces to my breasts. their lips closed around a nipple each. I pulled on the chain around my arms and squeezed my legs together so hard. Alcina's fangs scraped along my nipple while Miranda bit down on the other.

" Hmmh, please... "

" Please what, baby? "

" M- More... "

Suddenly Alcina bit my nipple and my eyes shot open as they were closed before by the pleasure the two women were giving me.

" Look at ij when you speak to me. Sure you don't want to be punished? "

" Yes please, sorry, I don't want punishment. Please mrs Dimitrescu, I want more. "

" What you want is not important little raven. You get what we give you and that will have to be enough for you. " replied Miranda. I nodded but I was getting frustrated. They knew this and they couldn't get enough.

Their torture of my breasts and nipples continued for some time until they themselves were content.

" Now, this is what we are going to do. " began mother Miranda.

" Mother Miranda is going to sit on your face and you are going to pleasure her while I do it to you. " continued Alcina.

" You are not allowed to cum until I do. " she stopped the explanation with a grin.

I don't know how, but without my noticing she had already undressed herself and was standing naked, in all her glory beside me. Her pale skin, slim and healthy body....

" Stop staring. Otherwise I'll start blushing. " she said fake, but with a sincere smile.

I looked at Alcina and saw her playing with her dress. It was on the floor at her feet not much later and I couldn't help but stare at her too. She is big, but that promises for her tongue ;)

Alcina spread my legs and lay down between them while Mother Miranda positioned herself above me. they exchanged glances and as soon as Miranda sat down on my face, Alcina began to open my labia for her with her fingers.

" Already so wet and we barely started. " a finger slid all over my slit before her tongue took its place and did the very same action.

" Hmh. " I moaned into Mother Miranda's cunt which in turn caused her own pleasure. She began to ride my tongue herself since I could not help her.

Alcina her abnormally, but certainly not unwanted, long tongue slid inside which caused a series of moans and the knot in my belly getting tighter and tighter.

" I'm close... " moaned Miranda and that gave me the strength to go even faster. I wasn't going to be punished because I was going to cum before her. She had been playing with my tits the whole time, but her grip suddenly tightened and I knew at she was almost there.

Alcina started going faster and placed her thumb on my clit and began to make small and quick circles.

" Oh god... " I moaned into her pussy. My legs began to tremble and Alcina knew as well as I did that I wasn't going to last long.

I pushed my tongue into her a few more times and finally felt Miranda cum. She clenched around my tongue and squeezed my breasts hard. Because of her reation to her ogasme and Alcina who was still playing with my clit, a second later I also cum with a loud scream that caused Mirada to prolong her orgasm.

" Well, wasn't that lovely? "Miranda fell down beside me and Alcina joined us.

" Don't you have to do it yourself? "

" I had that problem fixed, Alcina just isn't as loud as you. " said Miranda teasingly.

Ow, right...

" Sleep now dear, you can still help me tomorrow if you want. "

" Okay " I said half asleep already.

" Sleep tight little raven. "