After the mission ( Lin Beifong )

I was waiting for Lin. She had a mission today and although she had said she was going to be back late and that I shouldn't wait for her, I thought as a good wife, I should do just that.

As soon as I heard the door open, I put her meal in the oven, but as soon as I heard the door close again and the soft "shit" behind it, I knew she wasn't going to eat much.

I walked to the door and almost fainted when I saw her.
" Hello, honey. I see the mission went very well again. " Her entire uniform was covered in blood, small scratches on her face and hands and she was limping.

Lin looked at me irritated, but as soon as she saw who she was looking at, her face improved.
" I told you not to wait for me. It's a quarter past two. "
" I know that, but I know you too. You come home like this, you probably haven't eaten anything all day besides the banana I almost had to force you to eat this morning and you're not going to eat anything now either so I don't wake up, you come upstairs if you can manage that at all, a quick shower and then you crawl into bed with me without telling me anything about your wounds or doing anything about them yourself. " I said sternly and although I could see she was tired and I sympathized with her, that needed to get out.

Lin wanted to say something, but I stopped her.
" You go sit in the living room with your sore ankle up. I'll come bring you your food and you go eat something anyway while I heal your ankle. As soon as you are done we will go upstairs, shower, crawl into bed together and tomorrow you will say you are not going to work because of injuries. "
" But- "
" Nothing to but. Even you need more than coffee. "

She looked at the ground, a signal that I had won, and they limped toward the living room.
" Need help? And answer honestly. "
" No. It's really not that bad. "
" I'll tell you that in a moment. "

She sat down on the sofa with her ankle on the coffee table and I went to get her food. I gave her her food and I could hear her stomach growling as soon as she smelled the food. She looked at me with a rosy color on her cheeks and I looked back with an "I knew it" look.

While she ate, I healed her ankle. For once, she had not lied and her ankle was indeed not do bad.
" How are the renovations going? " she asked me suddenly which startled me out of my thoughts.
" Ready. The bathroom is ready for use and all new. " After Amon's attacks, our room was all in ruins. We were one of the lucky ones that it was just a room and not our whole house like some others in town. While Lin had said she could call people, I had told her I could do it myself. And after a long time, it was finally done.

" Shall we go and see then? " Lin said and stood up straight.
" Is good. Go already, and I'll just quickly wash your plate and glass. "

She wanted to object again, but one look and she went.

When I was done and went back upstairs, she was already in the shower and although I had already showered, I thought I could keep her company. So, I took off my clothes and opened the shower.
" What are you doing? " she said startled, but the fact that her eyes were already sliding over my body said enough.

" Keeping you company, but if that's not necessary, then... " I turned around, but before I could even take a step two arms slipped around my waist and I was pulled into the shower. " Lin!!! Haha," I cried out in surprise.

Her hands slid over my body and although it felt nice and I was getting more horny by the second, I stopped her when she went too far.
" You are the one who is always working so rough and never takes time to relax. "
" When I see you relaxing, I automatically do too," she said with a small grin and kissed me deeply.

As soon as we both needed air again and broke free of each other, I slipped out of her grip and stood behind her.
" As much as I like those words, it's not quite true. At least let me wash you then. " She hummed and gently nodded as I began to massage her shoulders.

First I washed her short, silver hair and then her body. My hands slid from her shoulders to her perfect breasts where they lingered for a moment, playing with her nipples. On down to her ass and legs and finally back up to her back.

She let out an exasperated sigh when she realized I wasn't going back down.

I kissed her neck and shoulders to make up a little and then grabbed the shower head to rinse her off. That one was also new so it provided a few surprises.

First, Lin had thick hair and she used to always complain that she could never get the soap out properly. Now she did since the power of the water could be set higher than before.
" I like this. "
" Mhm "

I pushed on the shower head, and the jets of water now all came together in point in the middle and as soon as I aimed it at her back, I saw her just relax.
" This too? "
" Definitely. " she exhaled.

I pushed my leg slightly between her hair and without really thinking about it, she widened slightly. Perfect.

I moved the shower head down and finally straight onto her slit.
" Ahhh, y/n. "
" Yes dear? "

With my free hand, I opened her more to the jet of water and was able to play with her clit.
" Please... "
" Please what? "
" I- I can't anymore, please let me cum. "
" Of course, love. "

That was all she needed. After those words, her legs began to tremble and she let out a loud moan. I helped her ride out her orgasm and finally caught her when her legs couldn't take it anymore.

We got out of the shower together, I dried myself first and then I helped Lin and finally we ended up together, naked in bed.
" Did you like that too? "
" That was the most fun of all. But don't forget who I am sweetheart. This was once and never again. You don't tell me what to do. "
" Yes, Mommy. But if it is necessary I will gladly do it again. "
" You little... "