Romantic evening ( Xandra )

" Y/N, I'm off. Are you coming to give me a kiss? " I heard my uncle call out from downstairs.

I hated that man as much as any child hates sprouts and yet I live with him.
" I'm coming. " I called out as I got off my bed.

I walked down the stairs and saw him standing at the door with a suitcase in his hand.
" Be nice to Xandra and behave, yes? " he said after a kiss on my cheek.
" Will do Onkel. "

Xandra was my uncle's super hot girlfriend and I must say I am so jealous of him. He gets to kiss her, hug her, and do other things with her that I would love to do with her but am not allowed to do.
He walked out the door and I watched him leave in his car. According to him, he went on a work outing, but I think both I and Xandra don't believe it anymore. He is cheating on her and I think we both know it.
" Hey y/n, do you feel like going to a movie later or something? " asked Xandra from the kitchen.
" Sure, why not. I don't have anything better to do anyway. " I said as I walked into the kitchen. She was sitting at the table eating a bowl of noodles.
" Can I have a bite? "
" Sure, come on," she said with a smile on her face.
I stood next to her and she brought her fork to my mouth. I moaned lightly because of how delicious the noodles were and Xandra laughed.
" So good? " she asked with a raised eyebrow. And a grin on her face.
" So good. "
" Ooh honey you have something here," she said pointing to her face.
" Come here. " she grabbed my face and wiped a little sauce off my face with her thumb. Without thinking I grabbed her thumb and brought it to my mouth and sucked the little bit of sauce off. We looked at each other in the eyes and her eyes became exactly a lot darker. I released her thumb with a pop and then walked away.
" If you're looking for me. I'm in my room. " I called out as I walked up the stairs.µ

*Time skip*

It was six o'clock in the evening and I decided to go downstairs. After the whole thing in the kitchen this afternoon I hadn't heard from Xandra and I was afraid I had scared them off.
" Xandra? " I called out since I didn't hear anything. I got no answer so I went to look in the kitchen, but nothing.
" Xandra? " I tried again. I walked on to the sitting room and as soon as I entered it.
" Surprise! " yelled Xandra as she jumped out from behind the seat.
I was startled and then began to laugh at myself and at her.
" Omg Xandra, what is this? " I asked surprised as I looked behind the sofa. The whole coffee table was full of pizza, chips, and drinks.
" I thought, let's make a nice evening of it. "
There were also candles on the table and I felt a tingle run down my body.
" So... We have food, we have drinks, we have pillows and blankets. Now just a movie. What movie do you want to see? "
I looked at her while I was still recording everything.
" No idea. You? "

" No, no. You choose," she said. I knew I wasn't going to win this so I thought for a moment.
" Ocean's 8 or something? " I asked her.
" Sounds good. You put it on. I had microwaved you a package of noodles because you liked them so much. " she said with a wink as she walked to the kitchen.
I grinned and turned on Netflix.
" Come! The movie is about to start. " I called out to the kitchen.

Xandra came jogging in as she took a bite of my noodles.
" Hey, those are my noodles. " I complained.
" You had a bite a moment ago, too. " she bounced back.
" Fair enough. Now come sit down. " I said as I pointed to the seat next to me.

She giggled and then came and sat next to me and before she could take another bite I grabbed my noodles from her.
" Hey! " she said with a smile on her face.
" Ssshhh! The movie is starting. "

After I finished my noodles, I put my shoulder on Xandra's shoulder and she put a hand on my thigh. We laughed throughout the movie and began to pair the characters with each other.
" No ya! Tammy, Debbie, and Lou are really a good party together. If there were sex scenes in it, sure enough, it became the three of them. " I exclaimed.
" Na ah," said Xandra. I so disagreed with her, so I jumped on top of her and started tickling her.
" You know I'm not ticklish," said she as she stayed still.
" Shit. " I said as I saw the grin on her face.

Before she could start tickling me I jumped off her lap and started running toward the kitchen.
" Come here y/n! " shouted Xandra as she came up behind me.
" No! " I screamed as we ran around the kitchen table.
" Come here you little brat! " she screamed as she grabbed my wrist and threw me over her shoulder.
" No Xandra, let me go! " I screamed as I swayed my arms and legs.

She threw me onto the seat and began tickling me all over. The scene of predatory action came on and I begged her to stop.
" Please Xandra, stop. I want to watch the movie. " I said with tears in my eyes from laughing.
" Say sorry and say I'm right. "
" Aarrrgghhhh, okay. I'm sorry and you are indeed right. " I finally said.
" Good girl. "

She got off me and we started to watch the movie again.
After the movie was done we watched some more TV and talked some more about this and that before we decided that it was already late and it was time to go to bed. I was washing a few more bowls when I felt two arms around my waist.
" I hope he stays away a little longer this time and doesn't show up back at the door so suddenly. " Xandra whispered in my ear.
I turned around since I had washed everything anyway and kissed her on her lips.
" Indeed. Last time it only went just right. " I said with a smile.

*Flashback*

Xandra and I lay in their bed, in Xandra and my uncle's bed, while her fingers were knuckle deep inside my pussy.

" Aahh Xandra! I'm so close. " I said as I felt the knot in my belly tighten.

Her fingers quickened and she began to curl them making them touch my g - spot.
" Fuck Xan, I'm going to cum. "
" Come for mommy, you bitch. "

Those words pushed me over the cliff and I cum over her fingers.
" Xandra! Y/N! I'm back home! " suddenly heard my uncle call out.
" Shit," whispered me and Xandra in chorus.

She pulled her fingers out of my pussy more carefully and walked to the bathroom. She cleaned her hands and threw the towel in my direction.
" Get clean and go to your room. I'll keep him busy for a while," she said before giving me a quick kiss and walking out of the room.

I cleaned myself up, put my clothes back on, and before I walked out of the room I made sure everything looked clean and neat. I closed the door behind me as I heard my uncle coming up the stairs and walked to my room as normally as possible.
" Y/N, where are you from? " my uncle asked me with a dubious face.
" Euh... Xandra had asked if I would put her laundry away for a while. " I said as I just continued walking.

"Oh okay, have a nice day dear. "

*End of flashback*

" Yeah, I don't want to go through that again. " I said laughing.

" Mhm. "

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then started kissing each other. The kiss became so hot that Xandra grabbed my hip vest and I wrapped my legs around her hips. She walked us both up the stairs to her room and closed the door behind her. She threw me on her bed and grinned Broadly.

" This night gets better and better," she said before she topped me and began kissing my neck.