On the sofa ( Ally Mayfair - Richards )

* You were little Ozzy's babysitter and you had been for almost a year. You loved the little boy, but you loved his mother a little more. Ally was a lovely lady, but more importantly, your boss. This was also the only thing that kept you from smacking your lips against hers. You didn't know exactly what happened to Ozzy's other mother, but the only thing that really mattered was the fact that she and Ally were no longer together. *

" Are you ready for the movie Oz? " I said as I came out of the kitchen with juices and snacks.
" Yaa. I can't wait, so sit down and turn on the movie! " he said in a cute stern voice.
" Yes sir. " I did a military salute before sitting down and putting on the movie.

We were going to watch Jurassic Park. Ozzy's favorite movie.

We were half an hour in and Oz had joined me, falling asleep on my lap. Someone grabbed Oz off my lap and walked upstairs and put him to bed. The person walked back downstairs and turned off the TV which startled me.

" Oooh sorry y/n, I didn't mean to wake you up," said Ally as she looked at me with a friendly smile.
" Ooh miss Mayfair. That doesn't matter, and I'm sorry about Ozzy's bedtime. We were watching a movie and we both fell asleep and- " she raised her hand to tell me to shut up.
" It's all right y/n. I'm not mad if that scares you. Oz is in his bed and I came home and was greeted with the most adorable sight ever. "

I started to blush at her words and looked down. Then I noticed the coffee table and everything else on it. I stood up and started picking up everything that was still there.
" What are you doing y/n? " Ally asked with a confused look.
" Cleaning up. That's what you pay me for once, isn't it miss Mayfair- "
" Ally. You can just say Alyy y/n " she interrupted me.
" Okay, Ally. "

I walked to the kitchen and put everything back in place.
" Y/n, please be a dear and pour me a glass of wine. " I heard Ally say from the living room.
" Shall I do? White or red? " I asked with both bottles in my hands.
" Red, please. And pour one for yourself too, will you? "

I had some time before I had to go home so I poured two glasses and walked back to the sofa Ally was sitting on.
" Please. "
" Thank you, honey. "

Again I blushed and I wanted to sit in the chair next to the couch but Ally stopped me.
" Where are you going? " she asked with a smirk on her face.
" Euh... " I looked at the chair I wanted to sit in.
" Don't be silly. Come sit down . " she patted the seat next to her.

I sat down and started taking sips of my wine to hide my face.
" Do I make you nervous? " she asked with a grin on her face.
" W- What. No of course not " I stammered out.

She just grinned and took my glass from my hand. She put the two glasses on the table and when she turned back to me she smashed her lips against mine. It took me a moment to realize what was happening, but as soon as I realized it I kissed her back.

" Ally, I can't do this. You're my boss. " I said as we pulled back for air.
" Okay then. As your boss, I'm instructing you to kiss me. "
" W- What?"
" Kiss me," she said now in a stricter voice. The voice she uses for Oz when he's been naughty and the voice that gets my panties wet immediately.

I leaned down and captured her lips in a hot kiss. Her tongue caressed my bottom lip, silently asking for an opening, something I gladly gave her. I opened my mouth slightly and slipped her tongue between my lips, deepening the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance, but she won and put her hands on my neck, and crawled onto my lap. Without breaking the kiss, we began unbuttoning each other's blouses and Ally began grinding her hips which made me moan. We pulled each other's blouse off and before Ally could do anything I threw her onto her back and began grinding my hips now.

" Ahh what-, mmm y/n. "
" Sshhh. Enjoy. "

I kissed her quickly on her lips before attacking her neck while unbuttoning and pulling down her pants. I marked her neck with purple and blue marks before going lower. I undid her bra and tossed it next to the sofa before I began to knead them. I kissed her breasts and played with her nipples before I began to remove her panties and the rest of my clothes as well.

I came back up and looked into her eyes right before I smacked her lips against mine once more. We moaned together in the kiss before I began to rub my clit against her hair.
"Ohh Fuck me y/n. " moaned Ally.
" That's what I'm doing, isn't it my love? " I asked as I quickened my pace.

She closed her eyes, but to my surprise, she turned us around so that she was now on top of me.
" May I remind you that you are working for me and therefore not at all in control here? "

She grinned and began to move her hips even more seller. I groaned and closed my eyes.
" Open your eyes. "
I opened my eyes and began to grin.
" Yes, mommy. "
Her eyes widened for a moment but she quickly began to grin.
" That's right. Groan for mommy. "
" I- I'm going to cum mommy. moaned as I tried to keep my eyes open.
" Come cum for mommy. " and kissed me roughly.

We moaned together and after a few more times we both cum at the same time and moaned loudly.

" Mommy, y/n. Are y'all there? " we heard Ozzy from the stairs.
" Y-yes. We are here. " Said I quickly.
" What were you guys doing? I'm coming down. "
" No!" said Ally quickly. I chuckled.
" Ozzy goes to bed quickly, we'll be right there.

We were euh...setting up a surprise for your birthday. " I said quickly and was proud of myself for thinking of it.
" Yay. Okay, see you tomorrow. "

I heard his door close and Ally fell on top of me with a soft "thanks.

After we put our clothes back on and cleaned everything up, we took out the decorations and started decorating all over the house. After a few hours, we both plopped back on the couch, exhausted from the evening's activities.
" Thanks again y/n, without you this would never have worked out. " she kissed me and I kissed her back.
" It's late, so maybe you would like to stay here for the night," she asked with hopeful eyes.
" I would love that. " I said and so we walked upstairs to her bedroom.