Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )

A/N:

I'm so sorry this is so late, that I'm so late. I just didn't know if it was good... So I hope this is not to disappointing and have fun.

Thank you for requesting this character 1mYOur_V3lma. I wanted to write about her for a very long time now, but I never got to it or motivation for it, so you're request was a good excuse.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was not simple to be her assistant and be one of her designers, but I know how to make it work.

I've been working for the Baroness for about six months now, and even though she is usually the icy and super scary boss, she also has good moments where she does show her soft side sometimes.

Right now it was winter and her winter collection will be sent over the runway in a few days to show to the whole world. But thanks to Cruella, things did not run as smoothly as we had hoped.

Some hadn't finished their designs for the collection, the place where the show was going to go on was mysteriously flooded and a few of the models were at home with flu or some other problem.

All this made everyone walk on eggshells even harder than usual. The baroness was stricter than ever. Every little mistake was brought up and this was only because of the stress she was now under.

I was helping a few designers finish their designs when I realized it was almost time for the Baroness's break. I excused myself and then walked to her office to prepare everything.

Just after I finished, the door opened and she walked in. You could see the fatigue and stress on her face, and I felt bad.

" Ma'am, everything is ready. If you need anything else from me, just say so. " At the time I said that, she came closer and closer until she was standing in front of me.

" Honestly y/n, yes I still need something from you. Surely you would do anything to make me feel better, hm? "
" Yes, of course. "
" Good " and she pushed me onto the seat on which she normally takes a nap. She walked to her window and rolled down her curtains before walking back to me and taking off her long coat in the process. As soon as the coat hit the floor, my mouth dropped open and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. Under her coat, all she had on was an olive green lingerie set, and around her hips was a strap.

" M- Ma'am?"
" What is it? I need to let off some steam and you just said you would do anything for me. So, now that that's behind you, strip. "

Without really thinking about it, I started unbuttoning my blouse and it seemed less than a second later I was only in my lingerie.

She had joined me and didn't seem particularly pleased.
" I thought I said take your clothes off? But yes, as usual, I have to do everything myself again. " before I could even do anything, she ripped off my bra and panties. " That's better. "

She pushed me down making me lie down now and she climbed on top of me, with her knee in my center and her hands next to my head.

" You're like so wet and we haven't even started yet. " she moved her knee across my center before pulling it away and sitting down next to me with her back to me. " Get on your knees in front of me and show me how much you want to help me. "

She didn't have to ask me twice. I crawled off the sofa/bed and got on my knees in front of her as she had asked. She moved her hips slightly to give me a hint of what she expected from me.

I grabbed the dildo and brought my mouth to the tip. First I let my tongue slide over the tip before taking the thing into my mouth. First just the head, then a little further, and before I could go any deeper, I think her patience had run out. She grabbed my head wrapped her fingers in my hair and pushed my head down at the same time she raised her hips.