Spanking ( Cordelia Goode )

* It is now a few months since Cordelia Goode became supreme and you became a student of the school. Your father had sent you there because your mother had died and strange things had been happening around and in the house since that day. He knew your mother was a witch and tried to keep you under control, but when you accidentally almost burned down the entire kitchen, he gave up and sent you to Miss Robichaux's Academy for exceptional young ladies.

When you arrived there, you were immediately treated as a good friend and welcomed by everyone who taught or took classes there. You got along especially well with the older students Zoe, Queenie, and surprisingly Madison. The four of you often talked about anything and everything and at times they also brought you to parties. Such was the case today. "

* At breakfast *

" Hey y/n, fancy a party tonight? "
" Hell yeah. " and we gave each other a high five.
" What about us? " I heard Coco say.
" You're not much fun, human food spoiler. " I said as I rolled my eyes.
" Y/N! " said Cordelia in her stern voice.

I turned my eyes and wanted to continue eating until I heard Madison say " good " and I burst into laughter along with her.
" Is it sometimes something funny y/n, Madison?" said Cordelia again.
" No nothing, nothing," said Madison who recovered first.
" I think enough is enough now. Go to your classes," said Cordelia as she walked away to her office probably.

* Time skip *

" I want you to change the color of the rose and that may seem easy but it is not. But nothing is impossible when the strong will of a strong woman is applied. " she looked aside for a moment and we saw Cordelia standing in the doorway.
" Now let me see how strong you are. " Zoe ended her sentence.

Everyone started to change the color of the rose so I decided to concentrate as well.
I thought of my favorite color and the rose began to take on the color.
" Purple? " I heard a few girls whisper.
I grinned softly and then watched the petals fall. I heard soft laughter. I looked at Zoe and Cordelia and both looked at me with sorry looks. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the petals until they began to float and turn into little butterflies. Everyone looked around in amazement as the little butterflies fluttered around. I looked at Zoe and Cordelia and smiled at Zoe who was looking at me with a proud expression.

" Wow, she can make butterflies," said Coco sarcastically.
" At least I'm not a walking food slut. " I hissed back.
" Hahaha good girl," said Madison as z joined them.
" Enough! Y/N, you can stay home tonight. Until you learn to be kind to Coco. " cried Cordelia.
" What- "
"Not enough. " she interrupted me.

I hissed and then rolled my eyes.

" Bummer girl. I'll send you pictures," said Madison as we were allowed to leave class.
" We all will. " said the rest of the girls.
" Are you all going? " I asked with a pitiful face.
" Yes!" they all said in chorus.
" Not fair. "

* Time skip *

All the girls were already out the door while I sat on the couch, in front of the fire with my cell phone and a tea. Every so often the girls sent a picture of their evening and I could feel my blood pressure rising with each picture.

Stupid Coco.

" Y/N, may I have a word with you in my office?"
" No, rather not "
" That was not a question! " she said sternly and teleported to what I think was her office. I rolled my eyes, threw my cell phone on the seat, and then walked to her office. I can teleport but I don't feel like seeing and talking to her right away so, walking it is.

I stopped in front of her door and knocked after taking another deep breath.
" Come in," she said.
She was sitting at her desk and I would be lying if I said I had not yet dreamed of her double folding me over her desk and slapping me around my behind.
" When you are done daydreaming you can sit down," she said causing me to come out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize I had just been staring at her. I blushed and then did as she said. I sat down in the chair in front of her while keeping my head down.

" Y/N, you know why you are here? "
" No. " I said without looking at her.
" First of all, I would like you to look at me when I speak to you, and secondly, stop lying. You know well enough why you are here," she said stricter and stricter.

I looked up at her and immediately regretted it. As soon as I looked into her eyes I felt a current run to my womanhood. I hated when that happened. I was so in love with my principal and everything she did was just too attractive.
" Y/N, are you even listening to me?! "
Once again I came out of my thoughts and was greeted with a very angry Cordelia Goode.
" Euh... " I didn't know at all what she had said.
" Okay, enough is enough. Your behavior is unacceptable. Stand up and come here. "

I looked at her for a moment before her words were decisive and I did as she asked. I got up from my chair and walked around her desk and then stood next to her. She rolled her chair back a little and then pointed in front of her. I stood in front of her with my head bowed. She also stood up and raised my head by placing two fingers under my chin. She bent forward a little until our faces were side by side and her chickens were right next to my ear.
" You are going to count everything and say sorry at every stroke, understood," she whispered in my ear making me swallow and nod my head.

* Stroke *

" Use your words. " she as she looked into my eyes now.
" Yes. "
" Yes, who? "
" Yes, Mistress. "

" Good." with that becoming placed her hands on my hips, turned me around and bent me over her desk. She stepped back slightly to get a good look at me before she lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. She bent over for a moment so her lips were next to my ear again and whispered ' these are mine now' before she put my panties in her pocket and started rubbing my ass.

I moaned softly but was interrupted by a burning and tingling sensation on my buttock.
" Count! " she said sternly.
" one, I'm sorry mistress. "
" Good girl. "

* Slap *
" Two, I'm sorry mistress. "

* Slap *
" Thr- Three. I'm sorry mistress. "

This went on for a while until my legs were shaking and tears were streaming down my cheeks.

* Slap *
" Five- Twenty-five. I'm sorry mistress. "

" Good girl " she rubbed my red buttocks.
" You have done so well for mistress," she said as she kissed the back of my neck.
" Come here. " I stood up straight with trembling legs and turned back to her. She put her hands on my cheeks and wiped away the tears hanging there with her thumbs.
" I'm sorry honey, but you must understand that such behavior cannot be allowed to continue with impunity. " I nodded.
" I'm sorry. " I said in a trembling voice.
" It's all right. "
She sat down in her chair and patted her lap. I sat down quietly, careful for sore backsides. When I sat down and looked back at Cordelia's eyes I saw her eyes get big for a moment.

" I think someone liked her punishment a little too much," she said and brought her fingers to my wet pussy. As soon as she made contact I moaned and began to move my hips hoping for some more contact.
" A little too much, mhm? " she asked as she raised an eyebrow and slid a finger inside me.

" Ahhh. " she chuckled and added a second finger, which made me moan once more. I began to ride her fingers and looked into her eyes to ask if it was okay and she nodded.
I started riding her fingers harder and she started curling her fingers and kissing my neck.

" Aaahhh. I'm going to cum. Miss, can I-can I cum. " I asked panting.
" Come cum for me baby," she whispered in my ear.
Her words sent me over the edge and I came with a loud moan.

" Good girl," she whispered in my ear as I came down from my orgasm. When my breath was back to normal she gently pulled her fingers out of me and put them in her mouth and licked them clean with a moan.

She teleported us to her room, laid me on her bed, and then walked to her bathroom. She came back with a washcloth and some cream and started to clean me and smeared the cream on my bottom before taking me in her arms and we fell asleep like that.