Lesson 2 ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )

Since that "lesson" from Miss Hardbroom, I cannot eat, drink, sleep, or think without something from her appearing before my mind.

Right now we were back in one of her classes and I again couldn't help but not pay attention. This caused me not to follow her instructions closely enough and instead of NOT throwing dried earthroot into the potion, I did with all the consequences.

" Miss y/l/n! Punishment study after your lessons! Looks like the last time didn't help! " thundered her voice through the smoke-filled, classroom.

Most just laughed with me. Others, like Ethel, looked at me angrily for getting their clothes dirty and Mildred and her friends just looked at me compassionately.

* Time skip *

I knocked and Miss Hardbroom swung the door open not much later. Her stern look was as severe as usual, her body was as tense as a board, and her hair was as neat as ever...

" Are you going to stand there all day looking at me?! Come in and sit down! " She practically dragged me inside and slammed the door shut after which it fell into the lock. " Sit down on that chair over there, in the middle," She said sternly and pointed to the chair she meant.

I sat down and started fiddling with my fingers out of nervousness until I had a plant pushed into my hands and I looked questioningly at her.
" So it appears that the previous lesson you received from me was not enough to make you smarter, so let's try again. I'm going to show you why you should always, and especially in my lesson, pay attention and stay focused. "

She walked over to her desk and made a cauldron appear. She began making a potion and once finished, grabbed a bit and walked back to me.
" This is a growth potion. Made to make plants grow faster, healthier, and stronger. " She dropped a little on the plant and as she said, the plant grew. " But if I hadn't been paying attention and, for example. added too much growth moss, then... " She added more growth moss and dropped another bit on the plant.

For a few seconds, nothing happened. The plant remained still, but then the whole pot began to vibrate and before I knew it, the plant was growing tremendously fast and wrapped me to the chair.

" Then you get this. " She said with a grin. She walked back to her cauldron and started making something new again.
" O- Okay, miss Hardbroom. I think I get it now... Can you untie me- " I was interrupted by something being shoved in my mouth.
" I had made you some kind of promise, hadn't I? That next time you would get my panties. I just wasn't really precise in how. Miss Cackle is against using potions on students as punishment, but I know I'm not going to do anything bad to you and you won't mind so much anyway. "

She had put her panties in my mouth?!
I felt a current go to my center because of how sexy and exciting I found this.

" Now, normally this is a discoloration potion, but a little too little frogspawn and a little too much bluebird feathers, make this a tickle potion. And the worse you get it wrong, the stronger this one gets. "

She dropped a few drops on my leg and I spontaneously began to laugh and move. The tickles were so fast and strong that I couldn't get used to it. She let me continue like this until she finished the next potion.

" This is normally the solution for this kind of potion, but a little too much star powder, also makes you only speak the truth. " She removed her panties from my mouth and pushed the spoon into them instead.

I swallowed the potion and the tickling stopped. I was able to get my breath back under control and I could relax a little again. Or rather, that was until Miss Hardbroom came and sat on my lap with her uncovered pussy. I could feel her wetness on my legs and I was getting horny myself.

She began to move quietly back and forth. I could see her holding her breath and she had to make some effort to keep her eyes open.
" How does this make you feel? "She asked with a small grin. Normally I wouldn't have admitted how I really felt because that would have been pathetic, but something kept me from lying.
" I love this sight. Just feeling the wetness of you makes me horny. " Slipped out of my mouth without any shame.
" Does it now? "
" Yes... "
" Good. And what do you think about me? "

That was the question I had all but wanted to answer, but I had no choice now.
" You are mean, strict, scary, elegant, beautiful.... and generally a great teacher. I would like to be so much more of you than a student, but the dynamics it brings is one I could never get enough of. "

She had stopped moving and was now looking at me in shock. I was in the most trapped and perhaps most dangerous position ever, so I decided to offer her some distraction. I could still move my legs just enough to move them up and down so that her wet pussy got the attention it obviously wanted.

Her eyes spontaneously fell shut and a soft moan left her lips. In fact, the moan was so soft that I barely heard it, but when I heard it, it made me so happy. I was giving her pleasure and this was how I liked it.

I quickened my action and her hands gripped my shoulders for support.
" Oh god... I promise you will regret it if you stop now.... " she moaned out softly and a grin fell on my lips. I wasn't going to do it, but the option was appealing.

I accelerated once more. All that moving loosened the plants around me and I could now move freely again. So I also grabbed her hips with my one hand to help her and with my other hand I began to stimulate her clit.

She gasped in surprise and moaned a little louder than before. Her grip on my shoulders tightened, a signal to me that she was almost there. I began kissing and biting her neck, looking for her most sensitive spots, and once I thought she was on the edge, I moved my lips next to her ear and whispered
" Cum for me Miss Hardbroom.... "

Those words were all she needed left to fall over the edge and let her orgasm run wild. The moan she let out seemed a little too loud, so I placed my lips over hers to quiet her down a bit. She rode out her orgasm and in the process made out fervently with me.

Only when we both felt the need for air did we pull away?" I- I hope you've learned your lesson by now y/n "
" Hmh... Normally yes, but I might be able to use a few more HB. "

She snapped her fingers and a second later I was lying on a bed with her on top of me.
" Alright then, lesson number three will be a tough ride, so hold on deary.... "