Massage ( Wilhemina Venable )

Cordelia's POV:

" Mina, you can't go on like this. " I said as I heard her groan for the umpteenth time from the pain in her back.

She had come to the Coven a few days ago to help with the girls, but she hadn't been able to do much since her back hurt more than usual.

" Everything is going well Delia," she said in frustration.

" Don't lie. Even the things I give you don't work anymore or are not good enough anymore. "

She sat down on the seat and wanted to answer at the same time, but the pain in her back only let out a moan between her lips. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a Tylenol for her. When I came back and handed it to her, she took it and thanked me as best she could.

" Listen. I have a friend who does massages. She's really super and I promise you that if you agree to it, you're not going to regret it. I just want you to give her a chance and let her help you. "

" Delia I'm f- "

" No, you're not okay. You can't go on like this. The massage is only going to help temporarily, but you're in too much pain. "

" And you're more grumpy when you're in more pain. " cried Madison before walking out the door.

I had to hold back my laughter a little. When I looked back at Mina, she looked annoyed and didn't really look happy at me. Mina is not someone who likes to be helped. She likes to do everything herself. It had already taken me and the maid two and a half days to convince her to let me help her.

" How ... well do you know her?" she asked cautiously and suspiciously.

Hearing those words come out of her mouth, my eyes got a little big from both surprise and joy.

" Her name is y/n, she is ( your age ) and she was a witch here at the same time I was here too. When she was old enough and in control of her powers, she left and studied in a regular school. Eventually, she became a masseuse, here in New Orleans. She has already helped me a few times with my own problems and I can promise you she is worth it. "

Mina seemed to take in all the info. She seemed dubious, but something went off in her head dt said she didn't want to do it.

" I'm going to have to show her my back, aren't I? "

" Yes, but she's really not one to judge others. What if I call her and ask her to come here? I won't say you want it yet, but then you can ask her some questions yourself and if you don't think you can handle it, she can leave again. "

" But then that would be a waste of her time anyway. "

Mina was really doing everything now to keep this from going through.

" I promise you, she really won't mind. She's had to do that to me before. Then I called her for something and the next day it was better. "

Mina looked thoughtfully in front of her. I pulled out my cell phone and showed her a picture of y/n.

" This is her. "

As soon as Mina looked at the picture, I could see her cheeks take on a slight pink hue. Finally, she agreed and I walked out of the room to call y/n.

I knew the photo was going to help.

I called y/n to make the appointment and she agreed to everything. Apparently, it was her day off, but she didn't mind and I was reassured that I really wasn't going to waste her time.

* The next day in y/n POV *

I stood in front of the Coven. It had been a while since I had been here. I walked forward to head over, but even before I could do so, the door opened and Madison and Zoe appeared in front of me already kissing.