Threesome ( Tammy and Lou )

I was in a random nightclub where my friends pulled me in and then left me behind.

" Come on y/n, you never do anything fun with us and you never go out. "

" Come on y/n, come with us. "

Why do I always listen anyway? I hate parties and nightclubs and especially when I'm alone. And here I am. Alone in a damn nightclub.

" Hey sexy, what are you doing here so alone? " asked an older man as he came to sit next to me and put a hand on my thigh.

" Euh... I'm not alone, my friends are off to the bathroom. "

" Don't lie. I've seen you busy, you've been sitting here alone for a while. "

I got chills down my entire spine from his words.

" I- I have to go. "

I wanted to get up, but the man stopped May and pushed me back into my chair.

" Come now baby, I just want you to have a good time here. "

I got nervous and wanted to think of an excuse until someone else did it for me.

" You can give the lady a good time by leaving. " said a woman's voice.

I looked up and saw two women standing side by side with stern looks at the man.

" Wow. I'm lucky today I see. Three pretty ladies. Two may be a little older than this one here, but I can work with them. "

" Haha, actually you're just unlucky. Boys, get him out of here. " shouted the woman in a suit with short blond hair.

Two men came out from among the people and grabbed the man and began to drag him away.

" Hey. We're sorry about him. I promise this will never happen again. These types don't come in here often. My name is Tammy bdw and this is Lou, my girlfriend and also the owner of this bar. " said one of the women when the man was out of sight. The woman had long blonde hair and a black, shimmering dress on that fit perfectly around her body.

It took me a moment to realize it, but only after someone giggled for a moment did I realize I was staring at Tammy.

" Yes. Sorry again. My name is Lou and what's your name if you don't mind me asking? "

" Y/n- y/n y/l/n.. T- Thanks bdw for the help with him. " I said nervously.

" Ohhh honey. No reason to thank us and no reason to be so nervous," said Lou as she put a hand on my thigh and began to rub it silently.

Tammy leaned toward Lou a little and she began to whisper in her ear. Lou gave her a grin and also whispered something in Tammy's ear. This now gave Tammy a grin and they began to stare at me. They both looked me up and down and Tammy began to lightly bite her lip as the grin on Lou's face became bigger and bigger.

" I- I'll just be going. Still enjoy your evening. " I said and tried to get up, but just like with that man, Lou pushed me back into the chair. Only this time I wasn't scared or disgusted, I just let it happen.

" No reason to leave. You've been sitting here alone for a while, haven't you? "

I nodded and began to blush.

Had she been watching me?

" Were you already alone when you arrived? " Tammy asked afterward.

I shook my head.

"Oh, baby. No reason to be shy. You can use your words you know.

Fuck those pet names are going to be the death of me.