Just me ( Meryl Streep )

A/N:

Hey guys, I want to thank celeszy_ for this request. I loved writing this story and I thought it would be a pretty fluffy story. I hope you and the rest like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was already late when we entered the bar.

Meryl and I had been to the Oscars, but we had seen it there, so we decided to go to a bar.

We had ordered some drinks and were talking a bit when a random woman came and sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh.

" Hi, I'm Emmily and who are you? "
" Y- Y/N. "
" Nice to meet you. Should you have something to drink? " and as she asked I could feel her hand slide up my arm.
" N- No, just ordered. "

I considered myself a pretty friendly person and since I wasn't really dating anyone, this kind of attention was kind of nice. Although I was here with Meryl, we were just friends and as much as I like to see that change to something more. It was never going to happen anyway. Why would she want me now when she could have the best in the world. And besides, she recently divorced her husband. Surely she's not going to want me then anyway.

" So... Are you here alone? "
" I- Uh... "
" No she's with me. " Meryl intervened and she put a hand around my neck.

The girl seemed to recognize her but she didn't care. I was confused about Meryl's behavior, but I knew she was protective, yet not like that.

" Oh, well, I don't think you mind if I take her out for a dance, do you? " she already had my hand and was about to pull me along, when Meryl pulled me to her causing my hand to slip out of the girl's hand.

" Honestly, I do mind. To be honest, we should get going. Our cab is waiting for us. "

She handed some money to the bartender and then pulled me out. Surprisingly, she was right. Her driver was already waiting for us outside.

We got in and the driver drove us to our hotel. The whole ride she had her hand on my thigh and the air was tense.

Once we arrived at the hotel, we walked to our rooms, but before I could go to mine, Meryl pulled me inside hers.

As soon as the door was closed, she pushed me against it and placed her hands next to my head and her head against mine with her eyes closed.

" What else can I do? Why don't you like me? " she asked in a small voice.
" W- What? But Meryl, I like you. "
" In what way, because I like like you and how you were with that girl just now tells me you don't. "

I was too surprised to speak. THE Meryl Streep likes ME? "

" You like me? "
" Yes, why do you seem so surprised? Wasn't that obvious then. "
" Yes-no, I mean, how can you like me. You're you and I'm just me. "
" But you? Ohh sweetheart.... " and that was all she said before our lips crossed and she kissed me. I was surprised but after the shock, I kissed her right back. She walked backwards, up to the bed and lead us both onto it without breaking the kiss.

" You are not just you. Do you know how wonderful you are? You are always there for me. You always do everything for me and by the way, not just for me. You're always there for everything and everyone. You are so much more than you think, but most importantly, you are mine. "

She kissed me again and, how it could be I don't know, but this kiss seemed even better than the one before. When e pulled back to breathe, she kissed my cheeks, then my jawline and then she moved on to my neck.

She kissed, sucked, and bit my neck as if I were her last meal. She kissed her way back up until her mouth was next to my ear.

" And now there is literal proof that you are mine. " she bit my earlobe lightly and then kissed me again on my lips.

" Let me never hear you say again that you only think of yourself as yourself. Got it? "
"Understood. " I said as I looked deep into her eyes. Eyes that were surprisingly full of love and admiration and there is no doubt that my eyes held the same emotions.

" Let's take a bath and then get ready for bed. "

I agreed and we walked to the bathroom. There we relieved ourselves of our clothes while the bath filled and stole another kiss here and there from each other. Meryl crawled into the bath first before I followed and sat down between her legs. She hugged me from behind and we stayed like that, already enjoying the moment and each other, until the bath began to get cold and we started washing each other. Meryl washed my hair and massaged my head at the same time which made me unable to help but let out a contented moan. I gave her the same treatment back and then came out of the bath together.

We dried ourselves off and went back to the bed, Where we got under the covers and held each other like we were gonna lose each other if we didn't.

Once again, Meryl started to kiss me and I couldn't do anything but love it. Her lips were so soft and inviting. Ik kissed her back with the same passion as she kissed me and the world seemed to have stopped spinning just so this moment could last longer and longer.

We broke from each other for some well-needed air and we looked into each other's eyes.

" I love you y/n. "

" I love you too Meryl. "