Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )

Hecete's POV:

" Silence. " I said as I entered the classroom. Just another day with Mildred Hubble's class. " You are going to make an invisibility potion today. The instructions and ingredients are on your tables, so I expect perfect results from everyone. "

I looked around the room and while I had most of their attention, there was one person who didn't feel the need to pay attention. Y/N.

" Begin. " I said and no one thought twice and began. They had 15 minutes to make the potion and, in my opinion, that was still way too much time. During those 15 minutes, I walked among the students and kept most of them from blowing up the potion.

When I got to y/n her table, she was again not paying attention and was instead talking to Mildred and her group. I glanced around to see if anyone was looking at me, and when I was sure they weren't, I threw something wrong into the potion and then walked on again.

" Time's up. Everyone take a sip and we'll see what happens next. " I said after the 15 minutes. Everyone grabbed a spoon and then looked at each other before doing as I asked. Everyone in turn became invisible, or at least partially in some of their cases, except y/n. She instead turned green from head to toe. The class burst into laughter and even I had to suppress a small smile because of her facial expression at first. I think I would have felt a little evil if she was going to mind, but instead, she just started laughing along with everyone else.

" Miss y/l/n. Was the task so difficult that even with the instructions and the right ingredients you could still get it wrong? "
" I don't know what I did. I followed everything," she said back in a soft voice that made me shiver.
" Apparently not good enough then. Come back after class during detention to do it again. "
" Yes miss Hardbroom," she said muttering, and then looked down.

The bell rang and everyone walked out of the classroom.

See you later y/n.

Y/N's POV:
I don't know how I could have gotten the potion so wrong. To get it green you have to throw in something that is green at the wrong time, but there were no green ingredients at all.

I stopped fretting as I stood in front of the door to Hardbroom's classroom. I knocked and entered after hearing her give permission.
" Ah miss y/l/n. "

I got goosebumps when I heard her say my name. Many people would declare me crazy if they knew I had a heavy crush on my potion teacher. Hecate Hardbroom. Anytime she came near or is near, I spontaneously turned red and shy. How could I not be? She was a beautiful, elegant woman. Her hair is always in the same tight but neat bun and even if she is stern on the outside, deep inside I think she is a gentle sweet woman. Sometimes I do wish she would exchange her long, all-covered dress for a less bedecked one, even though the curves of her body come through her dress beautifully.

" Understood miss y/l/n? " she said suddenly causing me to startle out of my thoughts and realize that I had been checking her out.
" W- What?" stuttered as I had not heard anything at all of what she said and she gave me an intense look. Miss Hardbroom looked at me sternly and sighed deeply, but there was something in her eyes that I had never seen in her before so I couldn't place it.

" We really need to do something about your attention problem. I want you to do the potion from the previous lesson again and to good effect this time. " and with that, she sat down at her desk.

I wanted to go to my seat in class to begin but I was stopped by an ' ah ah ' from Harbroom. I turned back to her with a questioning look and she pointed to her desk where everything I needed appeared out of nowhere. The look she gave me, gave me butterflies in my stomach that only grew stronger and crept lower with every step I took toward her desk.