Almost Caught ( Willemina Venable )

*You have been working as Willemina's assistant for a while now, and even though things didn't go so smoothly in the beginning, you managed to penetrate her cold heart and quietly tear down her walls. You've been with her for a few months now. Not officially, but you'd like to make it that. The only thing holding you back is Mina's reaction.

You had just arrived at the company and had a package for Jeff and Mutt with you, so you went ahead and delivered it. *

" Hey y/n, how's our girl?" asked Jeff as I came in.

" Is that for us? " he asked next, pointing to the package.

" Yep. " and I popped the p.

" Hey y/n, babe asked us to send you to her office as soon as we saw you. She didn't seem real happy and apparently, she'd been looking for you all day," said Mutt as he took the package from my hands.

" Okay, thank you. "

" And a 'good luck' to you. " the two said in chorus.

I walked down the hallways as fast as I could to get to Mina's office. She never likes to wait and if she really had been looking for me all morning and didn't seem happy, I don't know what to expect. I stopped in front of her office, took a deep breath, and then knocked on the door three times.

" Whoever you are, you don't have an appointment so go away," she said and I could hear the frustration in her voice.

" I- It's me, y/n. Jeff and Mutt had told me you needed me. " I said lightly stuttering.

" Come in," she said finally.

I swallowed and walked into her office. I saw her sitting behind her desk typing and with a pile of papers beside her.

" Close the door, will you?" she said sternly without looking up from her computer.

I closed the door and was about to turn back around when she said something.

" Locked. "

I locked the door and then turned back to her. She was still staring at the screen and her elegant fingers slid over the keyboard. It had been a while since we had done anything so the stern voice and seeing her fingers moving like that made me wet immediately.

She stopped typing and finally looked up at me. Her eyes radiated frustration but also something else. Her eyes slid over my body and with every inch, she took in, her eyes grew a shade darker.

" What can I do for you, Miss Venable? " I asked in a soft voice.

" Come here for a moment," she said sternly but sweetly. I walked around her desk until I was standing next to her. I felt a slap on my buttock and groaned in surprise, more than in pain.

" You know what I'm called when we're alone," she said sternly as she grabbed my hips and placed me on her lap.

" Yes, sorry mommy. " I said with a red blush on my face.

" Good girl. Now mommy is very stressed and would like to know where you have been hanging out all morning. "

I wanted to start talking, but she started kissing my neck and I couldn't get a word out.

" Mommy asked you a question and would like an answer. " and she slapped my butt again.

" S- Sorry mommy. I told you yesterday I had to go to the doctor and afterward I went to pick up a package for Jeff and Mutt. " I said half moaning because she had started kissing my neck again and she had found my sweet spot and had left marks.

"Ah.right.yes," she said between kisses.

She sucked on my neck and I moaned slightly and began to move my hips.

She stopped and held my hips still as she looked at me with a stern look.

" Did mommy say you can do that? " she asked while raising an eyebrow.

" No mommy, I'm sorry. " I said with puppy dog eyes. She looked into my eyes and grinned at my retarded attempt to be pathetic. She brought her face next to my ear and began to lightly lick it. She grabbed my earlobe in her mouth and began to lightly suck on it. I closed my eyes through the sensation.

" Get on your knees," she whispered dominatingly in my ear after releasing my earlobe.

I didn't think twice and went in front of her, on my knees. She looked at me for a moment, admiring the sight before her on the floor. She grinned and spread her legs slightly, a sign for me to do something.

I let my hands slide down her legs, this way to where she needed it most. On the way I also placed a few kisses on her legs and just when I was at her panties and wanted to pull them down she stopped me.

" As I said. Mommy is very frustrated so don't even think about teasing me, understand," she said sternly as her eyes pierced my soul.

I nodded and wanted to go back on until I felt a slap against my cheek.

" Words or we go home right now and we will continue this there," she said defiantly. I grinned and thought of the option until I saw her look and realized that if I took option two I wasn't going to be able to walk for the rest of the week.

" Sorry mommy, I won't tease you. " I said and finally pulled off her panties and put them in my pocket.

I blew against her center and licked a long line across her pussy. I heard her moan and when I looked up I saw that her eyes were closed. I felt a hand in my hair and a light thrust pushing my face harder against her center. I moaned and the vibrations of it gave her goosebumps. I licked her clit and pushed a finger into her pussy and began to move it slowly in and out of her. I grabbed her clit in my mouth and began to gently suck on it and swirl my tongue around it.

" Mmm " she moaned but it was more out of frustration than pleasure. I knew what she wanted, but I didn't want to just give it to her.

" Y/N, you're teasing," she said softly but dangerously.

" Sorry mommy. " I said and out of nowhere pushed two more fingers into her pussy and started moving them in and out of her pussy at a fast pace. I sucked harder on her clit and lightly scraped my teeth over it.

" Fuck y/n " she moaned and she arched her back as far as she could. Her grip on my hair tightened and she pushed me harder into her cunt.

" That's better. Keep going like that because I'm almost there. " she moaned and began to move her hips at the same pace as my fingers.

I moaned and the vibrations brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. She was getting louder and louder. It was getting harder and harder for her to stay still and at the same time, I could feel her walls compressing around my fingers.

" Yes, yes... " she was so close and she would have cum if someone hadn't knocked on the door.

Faster than Mina could have said anything I pulled my fingers out of her and stood up. I licked my fingers clean and then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. She looked at me with a look that said I had screwed up and then called for the person behind the door to come in.

" Hey babe, we still have some- " Jeff stopped talking as soon as he saw me standing next to Mina.

" Did I interrupt something? " he asked and before Mina could answer anything, I answered his question.

" No Jeff, me and Min- Miss Venable were just finishing up. Come on in and I'll go get a coffee. "

I walked to the door and as I turned to close the door I saw Mina looking at me with a look that could kill me. I gave her a 'sorry' face and then closed the door behind me with a light smirk.