Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )

A/N:

I'm so sorry in advance. This chapter is a bit long ( 25179 ) and I don't know if it is good. I think it's a bit boring, but I hadn't any other ideas for it. I hope you can still like it a little bit. xxx

________________________________________________________________________________

I am a maid of the Dimitrescu house and I have been for several years.

If I am correct, I am the only outsider who has been working and living there for so long without getting anything wrong. I sometimes go to town and I get weird looks or questions, like if I am one of them or what it is like inside. Every time I get these questions, I give the same answer. To the first one, I always answer that I'm just normal, and to the second one, I don't answer at all.

The lady of the house insists on her privacy and although she says she trusts me, I still feel like someone is watching me when I go to town. Not that I'm going to complain about it. I am the head maid of the house and I don't think she was going to let me die so soon.

The last few months I have not been able to go to town though. The lady forbade leaving the castle and going to town. I don't know exactly why, but when I hear the stories of other maids who do have to go home, apparently the city is almost completely extinct because of the lycans.

To be honest, I don't really understand why the lady of the house, banned it only me. I talked to some of the others who also live in the castle and apparently, no one else had gotten the ban. I didn't think much about it though. She must have her reasons.

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 20 to 7. I had twenty minutes to get ready which was more than usual. I jumped out of my bed and as soon as my feet touched the cold, stone ground, a shiver slipped over my entire body. I walked to the window and opened the curtains to let the spring sunshine in.

Spring had just begun, but for me, it couldn't come soon enough. I do mad the lady's three daughters and I think I'm pretty good friends with them, but they've been complaining all winter now about how it's too cold to go hunting outside.

I spontaneously rolled my eyes again and walked into my bathroom while laughing. I took a quick shower to calm my body down a bit and then hopped back out just as quickly. I dried my body and hair, put on my uniform, and even put on a little makeup. After checking myself one last time in the mirror and looking at the clock once more, I walked downstairs, straight to the kitchen.

" Good morning y/n. " said a cheerful voice I knew all too well.
" Good morning Maria. Sleep well? "
" Mhm. You know, I heard from the lady's personal maid that she's not exactly in a good mood. "
" Thanks for the warning. "

We walked on together to where all the maids were eating.
" Good morning everyone. I hope everyone slept well because you will need it. According to some, the lady is not in the best mood, so we cannot afford any mistakes today. I would ask you to do everything with the utmost precision and ee acceptable speed. If you need help, please ask. Doesn't matter to whom, as long as you ask. Don't think you can handle it alone, because I promise you that's going to go wrong. "

Most of them nodded and started looking quite anxious and nervous, but a couple of others I saw just turned their eyes and looked at me mockingly.

Some could not stand the fact that I had worked here for so long and that I had almost no fear of the women of the house. Ariana was the worst. She felt better than most and went to great lengths to prove it. Something she shouldn't try today.

" It's not going to end well for her. " I heard one of the other maids say and in my head, I agreed with her.

I sat down and started my tasteless breakfast before I had to start my work for the day.