Masturbating ( Miranda Priestly )

Hi, I'm y/n y/l/n and I work for Miranda Priestly's fashion emperor.

I'm just a simple assistant since Andrea resigned, but the stories I've already heard about her and Miranda make me anxious about which shoes I have to fill.

Emily had told me that Miranda was still the same bitch everyone said she was and even though I knew that and knew roughly what she looked like when I saw her something sparked in me. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and to be honest, she seems interested in me too. I noticed her staring at me a few times and every time I looked at her in these moments, she looked away again as quickly as possible.

But okay, Emily couldn't deliver the book today, so she gave me that assignment. When I was talking about it with a couple of colleagues, they said that it is really an important task and that it needed to be precise and must be done well.

I hadn't been given any instructions at all! I didn't know anything! Not where to be ( but the driver was going to take care of that ), what to do when I finally got there. Should I knock, just go in, lay in front of the door, or call someone... I also didn't know where to put it if I had to go in.

" Emily, Emily! Hey, I need some more information about the book and what to do with it. " I said as I ran into her in the hallway.

" What what, wait- Y/N, I'm on an important call. You will be taken to Miranda's house around 10:30, then go inside, hang the dry cleaning in the closet across the stairs and put the book on the table with the flowers. You must be quiet, talk to no one and simply be invisible, understood. Yes yes I'm still here, I- "

" Okay, dry cleaning in the closet opposite the stairs, book on the table with the flowers and just be invisible. Got it. "

* Time skip *

Right now I'm in the car on the way to Miranda's townhouse and I'm totally freaking out. I know she's divorced and the twins are now with their father, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything wrong.

* Ding ding ding *

' Dry cleaning in the left closet and the book I still don't know. There were 3-4 tables of flowers there at the time, so good luck. ' sent Andrea.

I had sent her a message to be sure, but the fact that she now says there are going to be several tables and said she doesn't even know which ones, doesn't make it any better.

" We are here Mrs. y/l/n. " said the driver which startled me out of my thoughts.

" Thank you and uh, one small question. Do you happen to know where she wants this book? "

He shook his head no and in my stressed voice, I thanked him and walked to the door.

It's a beautiful house, I have to give her that. But then again, everything around that woman is beautiful.

I walked inside and just as Andrea said, there were several tables. My anxiety and stress shot through the roof.

Shit shit shit shit.

I hung the dry cleaning in the closet and then put myself in Miranda's shoes and thought about where she would want the book. This went on for a while until I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice. I froze and listened for the voice to come closer.

" Hm fuck y/n.... "

Did I just hear my name now?

It was Miranda, I'm sure. But what she said seemed pretty impossible to me now. I remained standing for a while longer, and with each sound coming from her that I heard, my curiosity grew more and more. It grew so rough that at the end I couldn't hold it any longer and I walked carefully up the stairs. With each floor, the sound became more explicit, until I reached the top floor and could now clearly hear Miranda moaning.

I don't think this is such a good idea.

I wanted to turn back around until I heard Miranda and a vibrating sound.

" Mhm y/n, fuck. "

I snuck over to the only door and looked through the doorway there was, and what I saw there, I never wanted to forget. Miranda Priestly, THE Miranda Priestly, completely naked and with one hand on her perfect breasts and with her other hand between her legs holding a vibrator, fucking herself to the thought of me.

I felt myself getting wet just by the sight. Unconsciously my free hand slid down, under my skirt that I was wearing and began to run light circles over my covered slit.

I let a finger slide in with me and bit my tongue to keep myself from moaning.

I was so busy with myself that I hadn't heard the moans and the vibrator had stopped and just when I realized it, it was too late.

I was right on the edge when I realized it and quickly withdrew my hand. I wanted to silently walk back away until I was stopped by a voice I knew all too well.

" And where do you think you're going? You are cunning enough to dare to look, then just come in now too," said Miranda's stern voice, and I knew I had blown it.

I took a deep breath and then pushed the door open a little further and then stepped inside. I didn't dare look up, so I just kept looking at the ground. I knew my cheeks were already red from the sight I had just now, but now they were probably even redder, just from the embarrassment.

" What are you doing here? "
" I- I... Emily couldn't deliver the book, so she asked me to do it. " I barely stuttered out.
" No. What are you doing HERE? " she asked again, only this time she emphasized the word HERE.
" I h- heard something and decided to l- see what it was. "

There was silence for a moment, while I was still looking at the ground. After the brief silence, I heard the sound of sheets shifting and then footsteps on the floor. Before I knew it, I was grabbed by my wrists and placed in a chair opposite the bed. She then walked back to the bed, where she did something, but I didn't see anything because I still couldn't look up.

" Since you like watching anyway and I like being watched so much, you better look up now," she said in a friendlier tone than usual. But when I didn't move, that tone quickly changed.
" That was not a question, but an order. Look up and look at what you started looking at. "

The tone gave me goosebumps and I could feel my panties getting wetter again. I raised my head and was greeted by Miranda's stern but beautiful chocolate eyes. A grin sprang across her beautiful lips and my cheeks instantly turned redder than before.
" I don't think you were looking at my eyes, were you y/n? "

She spread her legs and my eyes immediately shot to her glistening pussy. She picked up the vibrator and placed it on her clit after turning it on.
" Argh fuck... " Her other hand slid to her breasts, then she began to knead them and twist her nipples. Again my hand slid down..." As long as you don't think about it. This will be your punishment for just spying on me, even though I didn't mind it so much," she muttered the last to herself, but I had still heard it.

The vibrator slid lower until it was in front of her opening. Her eyes sought mine, and once she found it, she inserted the vibrator. Her eyes rolled away and the sounds this woman made were just argh.

Her legs began to tremble as mine were squeezed together and a few minutes later she cummed over the vibrator.

Damn, I wished that thing was my tongue. Lucky me. She came down from her climax and then looked at me again. When she saw how horny and worked up I was, the grin returned and I started blushing again.
" Get me a wet washcloth, will you?"

Without thinking twice, I got up, walked to her bathroom, and returned with what she asked for. She said nothing but made a sign with her head that said I should do it.

I cleaned her and other than the little moans, nothing was said. I threw the washcloth in a basket in the bathroom and then came back to find Miranda sitting in her bed.
" You can give me the book and you can go again. "

I was disappointed but did as she asked. I gave her the book and was about to turn to go when I was stopped and pulled down. Our lips crashed against each other and I groaned in surprise.

" I'll see you tomorrow at the office y/n. "
" Y- yhea. See you tomorrow. "