Phone sex ( Alice Macray )

I had been rolling uncomfortably in bed for half an hour now, hoping the feeling would go away. Alice had been working all day, and since we have that stupid rule that says we can't do anything ourselves without the other person's permission, there was nothing I could do about it now either. I had been sitting with the feeling all day, but since I could keep myself occupied, until now, the feeling was not so bad. I had been cleaning up a bit, I had done the dishes and I had cleaned up the garden a bit, but now that I was lying here like this on our bed doing nothing, the feeling was very irritating.

' Now what if I solve it myself quickly? ' I thought to myself, but however quickly the idea occurred to me, it was just as quickly gone as soon as I thought back to last time.

It was about the same situation then too, only I had helped myself then. When Alice returned home that night, she had not looked happy and dragged me into our room. I don't know how, but somehow she had found out and I was already afraid of what was to come. As soon as we were in our room, she closed the door and ordered me to take off my clothes. When every piece of clothing was off me, she bent me over the edge of the bed and had given me a spanking on my ass. She continued until tears streamed from my eyes and my ass was the same color as her red lipstick from that day. When she was finally pleased with my ass, she pushed me into the middle of the bed and tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts so that I lay open to her like a star.

She had meanwhile removed most of her clothes and was now walking to the closet. She was rummaging around in the closet and when she was done she threw the items on the floor where I could not see them and then walked towards me with a blindfold. The blindfold was pushed in front of my eyes and from then on I shivered at every little touch. I heard some shuffling and before I knew it, she was back on the bed and started playing with my nipples. She pulled on the sensitive buds and then, using her hands, moved down. As soon as her hands came to my center she started stimulating my clit with her one hand, and immediately slid 2 fingers of her other hand into my pussy. In this way, she made me cum 2 times first, and then she grabbed a dildo and a vibrator and thus began to drive me to my end. After 5 more orgasms this way, I was in tears again and was begging her to stop.

" I thought you wanted to cum anyway? " she said with a taunting tone and kept going. After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and untied me. It was both one of the worst nights and one of the finest I had ever had.

This time I didn't want to do that to myself anyway.

I tried to ignore the feeling for a while longer until I really couldn't anymore and I grabbed my cell phone. I scrolled through my contacts list and stopped at the number I needed. I took a quick look at how I had her on my phone and then clicked on the speech bubble under her name. As soon as our conversations appeared I took a deep breath and began typing.

ME: Hey sweetheart, what are you doing?

...

It didn't take long until her status read ' online ' and she started typing.

MOMMY: I'm on my way to one of my oh-so-fun meetings. And what are you doing? "
ME: Not much... I had a question for you, but since you're busy and have an immediate meeting, I'll just wait until you get home.
MOMMY: Oh no y/n. What did you want to ask me?

I knew how to arouse her interest and especially right before a meeting. I had to laugh at myself and my little plan and the fact that she walked right into it.

ME: No, no. Never mind. Have fun in your meeting. XXX
MOMMY: Y/N, if you don't ask me that question now, you're going to experience something when I get back home.
ME: Okay. I know I really should wait until you get back home, but I can't hold out any longer. I've been horny all day and I'm really on the verge of exploding. I have to have my release, mommy. Please?