3. Doing Laundry

Setting: nyc, married, college

"I think after this one more and we're done" Blaine says so that Kurt can hear him and turns on the washer. Since today is the weekend so no college and the young, married couple doesn't have any other plans they decided it's a good time for a laundry day. They are on it since this morning and now it's afternoon. They both have way to many clothes.

"Great" Kurt answers, hanging the clothes that are just out of the washer so they can dry in the mild spring wind and sun. He and Blaine only wear boxers and a tanktop, the rest of their clothes drying, in the washer or still to wash and therefore dirty.

When the clothes hang to dry Blaine takes Kurt by his hand, pulling him into the bedroom and on the bed. "Hi" Blaine whispers when he lays on the bed, Kurt on top of him answering "Hey". He presses his lips on Blaines, making out with him sloppy and like a teenage couple. That's what they still are or feel like, even tho they're married now.

Quickly the few clothes they are wearing land on the floor. The couple found the perfect activity to pass the time until the washer finished the next last load for todays laundry day.

Since there's still half an hour to pass before the washer is done the couple stays in bed, cuddling under the comforter. "Remember me to save money for a new washer. This old thing is way to slow" Kurt mumbles annoyed.

His annoyance isnwashed away and he sighs in contentment when Blaine loses his shoulder blades and then nuzzles into the crook of Kurts neck, mumbling "Patience darling. Patience".

Patience. Patience is good. Until Kurt Phone buzzes because Rachel sends him message after message. The chestnut haired man rolls his eyes before reading the last message written in capital letters "PATTI LUPONE SIGHTED IN CENTAL PARK!!!". He needs to get there. Needs to meet her. Rachel met her during nationals in New York but that was five years ago and other than her he never met her before.

"You okay? What did she say?" Blaine asks when Kurt jumps up and out of his embrace. "I have to go to the Central Park fast!" Kurt says and his husband answers laughing "Like this? Nacked?". "No! I won't meet Patti LuPone nacked!" the other man answers annoyed while collecting his underwear from the floor.

"Did you plan to meet her in boxers and top then or what is your plan? Our clothes are wet" the curly haired man remembers him, not being able to suppress his laugh. "Ha. Ha." the other man laughs dryly. It's not possible that once he has the chance to meet her something simple as laundry stops him.

With a grumpy face he sits back down in the edge of the bed. This was his chance and he'll miss it. Why did they had to do laundry today out of all days? Why not tomorrow or in a week?

"Now Mr. Grumpy face. I'm sure this wasn't the last chance for you to meet her. And when you do you surely don't want wrinkles from making a grumpy face like you do now" Blaine says, sitting down behind his husband and wrapping his arms around him. "Stupid laundry day" Kurt mumbles, leaning against the other man.

"How about we cuddle a few more minutes until the washer is done, then we put on the last load and hang up the clothes and watch a movie while waiting for the rest to be done?" the curly haired man suggests and Kurt nods "Don't have much ic a choice but cuddles and movie sound like a perfect distraction. Thank you".

"Of course" Blaine answers smiling, kissing Kurt on the cheek "I love you my husband". "I love you too my husband" Kurt answers and cuddles into Blaine. Patti LuPone is awesome but being in Blaine's arms is too.