5. Nighttime Routine

Setting: lima, boyfriends, high school

"Remember boys, the door stays open!" Burt calls after his son and Blaine as they go off to Kurt's room. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kurt yells back, laughing when Blaine hug him from behind, stumbling into Kurt's room together.

For a while they just make out lazily. They had a long day at school and extra glee practice to prepare for nationals in a few weeks.

"Can you help me with French again?" Kurt asks after several minutes passed. He has an exam tomorrow and kinda concentrated more on glee than school because it's nationals. He rather spend the afternoons practicing dance steps and sings than other subjects. He and Blaine will sing a duet this year.

"Sure" Blaine answers and takes Kurts French book while the chestnut haired boy sits down at his desk and starts on his skin care routine while answering questions Blaine asks him and translating the vocabulary.

When that's done and Kurt's skin is also done the couple decides to practice their duet once more, singing and dancing around in the room, going through other songs and having a mini karaoke evening.

They sing for a bit until they realize that they should be more quiet again because the neighbors and Burt are trying to sleep.

Instead they change into something to sleep in, turn in the laptop and cuddle in the bed. They watch a few episodes friends before Kurt realizes that Blaines eyes grow heavier and they should try to sleep since they still have school tomorrow.

He puts the laptop aside and turns off the light before taking Blaine in his arms again, feeling him cuddle into his side immediately. "God night honey. I love you" Kurt says, giving Blaine a good night kiss on the mouth, nose and forehead. "I love you too. Good night love" the curly haired boy answers, nuzzling into the crook of Kurts neck.