26. Doctor Visits

Setting: lima, boyfriends, high school

Kurt is honored. He's together with Blaine since not that long. Two months, one week and four days to be more specific but Blaine still trusts him with one of his greatest fear.

"I hate going to the doctor. I hate that they might do something that requires a needle. I hate needles. Especially when they take blood samples. Those needles are nasty" he told him last week.

But Blaine's been sick the complete last week and his caugh is still there so his mother makes him go to a doctor. Of course she can't come with him because of a work meeting but when Blaine told Kurt the latter offered to go with Blaine.

"You'd do that?" The curly haired boy asked and Kurt nodded "Of course. And if they do something with a needle I'll be there and get you through this". "Promise?" "Promise!".

And so now, a week later Kurt and Blaine sit at the doctors office and wait. He already did some tests but apparently he's not done yet.

A nurse comes in and Blaine's eyes widen when he sees what she's carrying. "Doctor Minosa told me to get some blood samples from you" she says and sets everything down on the table "Left or right arm?".

"Uhm... I don't know" Blaine answers unsure but his boyfriend is right by his side "left arm because you're right handed B". The nurse nods. She rolls up Blaine's sleeve, binds his upper arm and cleans the vein.

Kurt in the meantime sits closer to his boyfriend and takes his right hand. "Look at me B. Just look at me and not at your arm" Kurt says and the other boy does so "Squeeze my hand if you want but never stop looking at me". "Thanks K" Blaine whispers already holding his breath". "It's okay. Try to breath normally" Kurt answers and calmly strokes over the back of his boyfriends hand.

Prick. Needle in and Blaine's eyes locked with Kurt's. The blood flows and the boys breath in unison. Enough blood taken and needle out. "That's it. Here, press this on your arm" the nurse says. Not wanting to let go of Kurt's Hand he lets Kurt do it, sitting even closer to each other.

"Doctor Minosa will be with you in a few minutes" the nurse says and then leaves the room. "You did it. My very brave boyfriend" Kurt says, rewarding the other boy with a kiss.

"Thanks for being here with me" Blaine answers "Wasn't that bad this time with you".

"Take me when you need me to be there" The chestnut haired boy answers and kisses his boyfriend again.