8. Wearing Each Others Clothes

Setting: lima, boyfriends, high school

"Don't you look dashing" Blaine laughs when Kurt enters the room in his blue Dalton hoodie. Today is Sunday so Blaine has to leave in a few hours to be at Dalton in time again before curfew. He already knows that he won't get the hoodie back before he has to leave but that's fine with him.

The chestnut haired boy laughs too, running a hand through his hair "Honey I always look dashing". "True" the curly haired boy nods. He waits for Kurt sitting down next to himbefore cuddling into his side. Smiling Kurt kisses his forehead before massaging Blaines scalp. Normally Blaine has a ton of gel in his hair but he leaves it out when he's with Kurt because he knows how much Kurt loves his messy curls.

"Just a little bit of cuddling now. Then we have to do a little more homework" Kurt says quietly and his boyfriend sighs "I don't wanna". "Me neither but you're only allowed to spend the weekends here if we still do our homework and I don't want to fail your french exam tomorrow or risk having you here on weekends" Kurt says.

That's convincing so the younger boy sits up "Okay homework now so we can cuddle more later". The other boy laughs but both take their books and start on the rest of their homework.

Later that day Kurt also helps Blaine preparing for french and testing his vocabularry because he himself gets straight A's in french at McKinley. But once that'S done the couple can finally do something fun and relaxing.

Kurt takes his laptop but before he can put on a movie or something Blaine stands up and looks through Kurts waredrobe. "What are you doing?" Kurt laughs and his boyfriend answers "You don't think that you get away with my hoodie like that". He stops, taking a hoodie from Kurts, plain and wine red but still trendy. He nods satisfied.

"I wear that now and just like I know that you keep mine over the week I keep yours over the week too" he continues and pulls the hoodie over his head, slipping into it. Then he sits down and asks "Movie?". His boyfriend nods smiling and opens Netflix on his laptop "There's this new movie with Sofia Carson". "Purple hearts. I heard about it" Blaine nods and looks at the time "We can watch that and then eat dinner but after that I have to go back to Dalton".

The chestnut haired boy pouts sadly "I don't want you to go". "Me neither but we have a coffe date planned this week and we'll talk on the phone as always and I know us so we'll text non stop if possible" Blaine tries to cheer him up. Then he presses play and takes his boyfriend in his arms while both watch the movie together.