12. Cooking Together

Setting: nyc, engaged, college

"Honey" Kurt laughs "You're making a mess". "Ey! You told me to cut the tomatos" the curly haired boy pouts. That only makes Kurt laugh more "Yes but I said cut and not crush and squish them".

Now Blaine also laughs "I'm trying. Can't you see?". "I see but I'm afraid that you'll end up having an accident here and cut off your finger or something" the chestnut haired boy tells and carefully takes the knife out of Blaines hand.

"Could you maybe put the other vegetables into the pot and cook water in another pot for the pasta? I take over on the tomatos before something happens" Kurt asks, ignoring his fiancés pout.

Blaine whines "But now you're doing all the cutting work again. I wanted to help you because these are my guests after all". "And you do help. By doing the rest. After the tomatoes we're done anyway" Kurt answers, kissing the other boy "You better stick to making your delicious pancakes so you'll be in charge of making breakfast for us both tomorrow".

"Right" the curly haired boy says, filling a pot with water and salt "You're the better cook and I want our guests to actually enjoy the food". "You're not that bad yourself but In don't really think you friends from coloege care. They probably would be more than happy if we ordered pizza.

But talking about guests. I think they should come any moment. When they do you go to them and keep them company. I'll finish in here and join you with the food " Kirt says and like he said only a moment later the door bell rings.

Blaine presses a short kiss on Kurts lips before running to open the door. Kurt looks after him, shaking his head smiling. He loves his chaotic fiancé and he loves cooking with him even tho everything including them looks like a mess after.