22. Picnics

Setting: lima, boyfriends, high school

It's one of their favorite things to do. With Blaine going to Dalton and Kurt being back at McKinley they don't see each other that often anymore. But weekends, especially saturdays are reserved for them.

And now that it's summer and warm and beautiful outside the couple likes to go to the park and have a picnic.

Immediatly Friday after school Blaine grabs his overnight bag and dives to Kurts to set down his bag. Saturday he'll drive home just in time to have dinner with his family and not a moment earlier.

While Kurt waits for Blaine he packs a basket with sandwiches, fruits and vegetables, sweets and something to drink, today it's coffee and water.

"Hey" Blaine greets Kurt with a kiss when he arrives and the other boy greets back "Hi" and lets his boyfriend in. The curly haired boy sets his bag down and Kurt finishes the basket so they can leave tfor the park before their favorite spot is taken.

They like to watch people. Their favorite spot is under a tree so Kurt can sit in the shadow of it and they can lean on it and the have a perfect view of ther people in the park and those who just pass by. They put the blanket down, sit down and unpack the basket.

"Look! This cute dog. Aww he's so sweet" Blaine says and points on a man passing with his australian shephard. "Blaine you find almost every dog cute" Kurt answers and laughs at his boyfriends exitement. They share a kiss before they start eating and watch people while telling each other about their day.

Blaine sees a few more dogs he has to point on because they're too cute and Kurt comments on most peoples clothes either in a good or in a bad way but mostly in a bad way. Does people nowadays even know what fashion is? They eat and dink and laugh. When they finished the sandwiches they both lean back at the tree and continue watching people. Their fingers are tangled and Blaines legs rest on Kurts.

"Look at that family. The are so happy" Blaine says and points to another spread blanket only a few feet away from them. A family. The parents sit on the blanket and drink what Kurt assumes is coffee. Their dog, a border collie, lays next to the blanket and looks like he'S asleep. He seems quite old. In front of the blanket are two kids, a boy and a girl, playing with a ball. The girl looks a little older than the boy but they still have lots of fun.

"Some days this will be us" Kurt thinks aloud, feelign Blaines eyes on him "You think so?". "I'm certain honey" Kurt answers and locks his eyes with Blaines hazel ones before leaning in to kiss the boy he wants to spend the rest of his life with and make a family with.